Investment Choices: Indivisible non-Marketable Assets and Bounded Rationality
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Svensson, L.E.O., 1988.
"Portfolio Choice And Asset Pricing With Nontraded Assets,"
417, Stockholm - International Economic Studies.
- Lars E.O. Svensson, 1988. "Portfolio Choice and Asset Pricing With Nontraded Assets," NBER Working Papers 2774, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kerins, Frank & Smith, Janet Kiholm & Smith, Richard, 2004. "Opportunity Cost of Capital for Venture Capital Investors and Entrepreneurs," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 39(02), pages 385-405, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Enrico Maria Cervellati & Pierpaolo Pattitoni & Marco Savioli, 2013. "Entrepreneurial Under-Diversification: Over Optimism and Overconfidence," Working Paper series 09_13, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis, revised May 2016.
- Wang, Yahua & Xu, Feng & Hu, Angang, 2013. "Impact of heterogeneous beliefs and short sale constraints on security issuance decisions," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 539-545.
- E. M. Cervellati & P. Pattitoni & M. Savioli, 2016.
"Cognitive Biases and Entrepreneurial Under-Diversification,"
wp1076, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Enrico Maria Cervellati & Pierpaolo Pattitoni & Marco Savioli, 2016. "Cognitive Biases and Entrepreneurial Under-Diversification," Working Paper series 16-24, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
More about this item
KeywordsPortfolio Choice; Investment Decisions; Asset Indivisibility; Non-marketable Assets; Bounded Rationality;
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
- D81 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Criteria for Decision-Making under Risk and Uncertainty
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-01-30 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rim:rimwps:07_11. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marco Savioli). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rcfeait.html .