Modern Portfolio Theory, 1950 to Date
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alina Lucia Trifan, 2009. "Testing Capital Asset Pricing Model For Romanian Capital Market," Annales Universitatis Apulensis Series Oeconomica, Faculty of Sciences, "1 Decembrie 1918" University, Alba Iulia, vol. 1(11), pages 1-43.
- repec:pal:assmgt:v:19:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1057_s41260-017-0057-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jitka Janová, 2012. "Crop planning optimization model: the validation and verification processes," Central European Journal of Operations Research, Springer;Slovak Society for Operations Research;Hungarian Operational Research Society;Czech Society for Operations Research;Österr. Gesellschaft für Operations Research (ÖGOR);Slovenian Society Informatika - Section for Operational Research;Croatian Operational Research Society, vol. 20(3), pages 451-462, September.
- repec:pal:jorsoc:v:68:y:2017:i:7:d:10.1057_jors.2016.21 is not listed on IDEAS
- Seyedehzahra NEMATOLLAHI & Giancarlo MANZI, 2018. "Portfolio Management Using Prospect Theory: Comparing Genetic Algorithms and Particle Swarm Optimization," Departmental Working Papers 2018-03, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Neaime, Simon, 2016. "Financial crises and contagion vulnerability of MENA stock markets," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 14-35.
- Pattitoni, Pierpaolo & Savioli, Marco, 2011. "Investment choices: Indivisible non-marketable assets and suboptimal solutions," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(6), pages 2387-2394.
- Rayna Tsaneva, 2013. "Characteristic features of the investment activities of the pension funds in Bulgaria," Economic Thought journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 2, pages 100-119.
- de Oliveira, Francisco Alexandre & de Paiva, Anderson Paulo & Lima, José Wanderley Marangon & Balestrassi, Pedro Paulo & Mendes, Ronã Rinston Amaury, 2011. "Portfolio optimization using Mixture Design of Experiments: Scheduling trades within electricity markets," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 24-32, January.
- Geoffroy Enjolras & Robert Kast & Patrick Sentis, 2009. "Diversification in Area-Yield Crop Insurance : The Multi Linear Additive Model," Working Papers 09-15, LAMETA, Universitiy of Montpellier, revised Nov 2009.
- Kourtis, Apostolos & Dotsis, George & Markellos, Raphael N., 2012. "Parameter uncertainty in portfolio selection: Shrinking the inverse covariance matrix," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(9), pages 2522-2531.
- repec:blg:reveco:v:69:y:2017:i:5:p:8-21 is not listed on IDEAS
- Al Janabi, Mazin A.M., 2014. "Optimal and investable portfolios: An empirical analysis with scenario optimization algorithms under crisis market prospects," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 369-381.
- Kim, Woo Chang & Kim, Jang Ho & Fabozzi, Frank J., 2014. "Deciphering robust portfolios," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 1-8.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:nystfi:97-3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fdnyuus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .