From elevated freeways to surface boulevards: neighborhood and housing price impacts in San Francisco
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Carolyn Dehring & Neil Dunse, 2006. "Housing Density and the Effect of Proximity to Public Open Space in Aberdeen, Scotland," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 34(4), pages 553-566, December.
- Rosen, Sherwin, 1974. "Hedonic Prices and Implicit Markets: Product Differentiation in Pure Competition," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(1), pages 34-55, Jan.-Feb..
- Hestermann, Dean W. & Dimento, Joseph F. & Hengel, Dru Van & Nordenstam, Brenda, 1993. "Impacts of a consent decree on "the last urban freeway": Interstate 105 in Los Angeles county," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 299-313, July.
- repec:cup:jagaec:v:33:y:2001:i:03:p:487-492_02 is not listed on IDEAS
- Espey, Molly & Owusu-Edusei, Kwame, 2001.
"Neighborhood Parks and Residential Property Values in Greenville, South Carolina,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 33(03), pages 487-492, December.
- Espey, Molly & Owusu-Edusei, Kwame, 2001. "Neighborhood Parks And Residential Property Values In Greenville, South Carolina," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 33(03), December.
More about this item
Keywordsfreeways; boulevards; amenities; gentrification; neighbourhood impacts; hedonic price impacts; Social and Behavioral Sciences;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cdl:uctcwp:qt33q2012g. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lisa Schiff). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/itucbus.html .