Individual Creativity, Ex-ante Goals and Financial Incentives
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Uri Gneezy & Jan Potters, 1997.
"An Experiment on Risk Taking and Evaluation Periods,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 112(2), pages 631-645.
- Gneezy, U. & Potters, J.J.M., 1996. "An experiment on risk taking and evaluation periods," Discussion Paper 1996-61, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Gneezy, U. & Potters, J.J.M., 1997. "An experiment on risk taking and evaluation periods," Other publications TiSEM da6ba1bf-e15c-41b2-ae95-c, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Uri Gneezy & Aldo Rustichini, 2000. "Pay Enough or Don't Pay at All," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 115(3), pages 791-810.
- Gary Charness & Uri Gneezy, 2009.
"Incentives to Exercise,"
Econometric Society, vol. 77(3), pages 909-931, May.
- Charness, Gary B & Gneezy, Uri, 2008. "Incentives to Exercise," University of California at Santa Barbara, Economics Working Paper Series qt3tc3j5x7, Department of Economics, UC Santa Barbara.
- Dan Ariely & Uri Gneezy & George Loewenstein & Nina Mazar, 2009. "Large Stakes and Big Mistakes," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 76(2), pages 451-469.
- David W. Galenson, 2004. "A Portrait of the Artist as a Very Young or Very Old Innovator: Creativity at the Extremes of the Life Cycle," NBER Working Papers 10515, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gary Charness, University of California, Santa Barbara and Garance Genicot,Georgetown University, 2004. "An Experimental Test of Risk-Sharing Arrangements," Working Papers gueconwpa~04-04-02, Georgetown University, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bradler, Christiane & Neckermann, Susanne & Warnke, Arne Jonas, 2016.
"Incentivizing creativity: A large-scale experiment with tournaments and gifts,"
ZEW Discussion Papers
16-040, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Christiane Bradler & Susanne Neckermann & Arne Warnke, 2016. "Incentivizing Creativity: A Large-Scale Experiment with Tournaments and Gifts," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 16-035/VII, Tinbergen Institute.
- repec:tpr:restat:v:99:y:2017:i:4:p:577-590 is not listed on IDEAS
- Iryna Sikora, 2015. "Creative Production and Exchange of Ideas," 2015 Papers psi700, Job Market Papers.
- Michael Gibbs & Susanne Neckermann & Christoph Siemroth, 2017.
"A Field Experiment in Motivating Employee Ideas,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 99(4), pages 577-590, July.
- Gibbs, Michael & Neckermann, Susanne & Siemroth, Christoph, 2014. "A Field Experiment in Motivating Employee Ideas," IZA Discussion Papers 8096, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Susanne Neckermann & Michael Gibbs & Christoph Siemroth, 2014. "A Field Experiment in Motivating Employee Ideas," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 14-045/VII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Gibbs, Michael & Neckermann, Susanne & Siemroth, Christoph, 2014. "A field experiment in motivating employee ideas," ZEW Discussion Papers 14-096, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Bradler, Christiane, 2015. "How creative are you? An experimental study on self-selection in a competitive incentive scheme for creative performance," ZEW Discussion Papers 15-021, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Ylenia Curci & Mireille Matt & Isabelle Billard & Thierry Burger-Helmchen, 2017. "Are the risks of being creative manageable? The case of public research in Hard Science," Working Papers of BETA 2017-30, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
More about this item
KeywordsSocial and Behavioral Sciences; creativity; incentives; ambiguity; constraints; ex-ante goals;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-03-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBE-2013-03-09 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-CWA-2013-03-09 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-ENT-2013-03-09 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-EVO-2013-03-09 (Evolutionary Economics)
- NEP-EXP-2013-03-09 (Experimental Economics)
- NEP-HRM-2013-03-09 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cdl:ucsbec:qt4mr6p1d5. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lisa Schiff). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/educsus.html .