Secrets or Shields to Share? New Dilemmas for Dual Use Technology Development and the Quest for Military and Commercial Advantage in the Digital Age
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||21 Feb 2003|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: +1 510 642 3067
Fax: +1 510 643 6617
Web page: http://www.escholarship.org/repec/brie
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Mowery,David C. & Rosenberg,Nathan, 1991. "Technology and the Pursuit of Economic Growth," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521389365.
- Stowsky, Jay, 1986. "Beating Our Plowshares into Double-Edged Swords: The Impact of Pentagon Policies on the Commercialization of Advanced Technologies," UCAIS Berkeley Roundtable on the International Economy, Working Paper Series qt7tz2p8sv, UCAIS Berkeley Roundtable on the International Economy, UC Berkeley.
- Alvarez, Luis & Horowitz, Roberto, 1997. "Safe Platooning In Automated Highway Systems," Institute of Transportation Studies, Research Reports, Working Papers, Proceedings qt1v97t5w1, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Berkeley.
- Cowan, R. & Foray, D., 1995.
"Quandaries in the Economics of Dual Technologies and Spillovers from Military to Civilian Research and Development,"
UWO Department of Economics Working Papers
9509, University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics.
- Cowan, Robin & Foray, Dominique, 1995. "Quandaries in the economics of dual technologies and spillovers from military to civilian research and development," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(6), pages 851-868, November.
- Weber, Steven, 2000. "The Political Economy of Open Source Software," UCAIS Berkeley Roundtable on the International Economy, Working Paper Series qt3hq916dc, UCAIS Berkeley Roundtable on the International Economy, UC Berkeley.
- Marco S. Giarratana, 2002. "Entry, Survival and Growth in a New Market. The Case of the Encryption Software Industry," LEM Papers Series 2002/01, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Mowery, David C. & Simcoe, Timothy, 2002. "Is the Internet a US invention?--an economic and technological history of computer networking," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(8-9), pages 1369-1387, December.
- Hsu, Ann & Eskafi, Farokh & Sachs, Sonia & Varaiya, Pravin, 1991. "Design Of Platoon Maneuver Protocols For IVHS," Institute of Transportation Studies, Research Reports, Working Papers, Proceedings qt89c6p0cn, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Berkeley.
- Glenn R. Fong, 1986. "The potential for industrial policy: Lessons from the very high speed integrated circuit program," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 5(2), pages 264-291.
- Klein, Hans, 2001. "Technology push-over: defense downturns and civilian technology policy," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(6), pages 937-951, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cdl:ucbrie:qt89r4j908. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lisa Schiff)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.