Assessing the Benefits and Costs of ITS Projects: Volume 2 An Application to Electronic Toll Collection
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Small, K.A. & Kazimi, C., 1994.
"On the Costs of Air Pollution from Motor Vehicules,"
94-95-3, California Irvine - School of Social Sciences.
- Small, Kenneth A. & Kazimi, Camilla, 1995. "On the Costs of Air Pollution from Motor Vehicles," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt0sx81025, University of California Transportation Center.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Levinson, David & Chang, Elva, 2003.
"A model for optimizing electronic toll collection systems,"
Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice,
Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 293-314, May.
- David Levinson & Elva Chang, 2003. "A Model for Optimizing Electronic Toll Collection Systems," Working Papers 200306, University of Minnesota: Nexus Research Group.
- Dahlgren, Joy & Khattak, Asad & McDonough, Patrick & Banerjee, Ipsita & Orrick, Phyllis & Sharafsaleh, Ashkan, 2004. "ITS Decision Enhancements: Developing Case-Based Reasoning and Expert Systems and Incorporating New Material," Institute of Transportation Studies, Research Reports, Working Papers, Proceedings qt9242q08h, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Berkeley.
More about this item
KeywordsIntelligent Vehicle Highway Systems--California--San Francisco Bay Area--Cost effectiveness; Toll bridges--California--San Francisco Bay Area; Toll plazas--California--San Francisco Bay Area--Automation--Cost effectiveness; Automated toll collection; Carquinez Bridge (Calif.);
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cdl:itsrrp:qt1jv8j3zw. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lisa Schiff). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/itucbus.html .