BEYOND THE MASTER PLAN: The Case for Restructuring Baccalaureate Education in California
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- John Aubrey Douglass, 2010. "FROM CHAOS TO ORDER AND BACK? A Revisionist Reflection on the California Master Plan for Higher Education@50 and Thoughts About its Future," University of California at Berkeley, Center for Studies in Higher Education qt6q49t0hj, Center for Studies in Higher Education, UC Berkeley.
- John Bound & Michael F. Lovenheim & Sarah Turner, 2010.
"Why Have College Completion Rates Declined? An Analysis of Changing Student Preparation and Collegiate Resources,"
American Economic Journal: Applied Economics,
American Economic Association, vol. 2(3), pages 129-157, July.
- John Bound & Michael Lovenheim & Sarah Turner, 2009. "Why Have College Completion Rates Declined? An Analysis of Changing Student Preparation and Collegiate Resources," NBER Working Papers 15566, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- King, C. Judson, 2006. "An Analysis of Alternatives for Gaining Capacity So As to Maintain Access to the University of California," University of California at Berkeley, Center for Studies in Higher Education qt3fw17398, Center for Studies in Higher Education, UC Berkeley.
- Leigh, D. E. & Gill, A. M., 2003. "Do community colleges really divert students from earning bachelor's degrees?," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 23-30, February.
- Cecilia Elena Rouse, 1998. "Do two-year colleges increase overall educational attainment? Evidence from the states," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 17(4), pages 595-620.
- Bridget Terry Long & Michal Kurlaender, 2008. "Do Community Colleges provide a Viable Pathway to a Baccalaureate Degree?," NBER Working Papers 14367, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cdl:cshedu:qt19d0t1gn. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lisa Schiff). General contact details of provider: http://www.escholarship.org/repec/cshe/ .