Local Land Use Controls and Demographic Outcomes in a Booming Economy
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- John M. Quigley & Steven Raphael & Larry A. Rosenthal, 2004. "Local Land-use Controls and Demographic Outcomes in a Booming Economy," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 41(2), pages 389-421, February.
References listed on IDEAS
- Katz, Lawrence & Rosen, Kenneth T, 1987.
"The Interjurisdictional Effects of Growth Controls on Housing Prices,"
Journal of Law and Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 30(1), pages 149-160, April.
- Katz, Lawrence F. & Rosen, Kenneth T., 1987. "The Interjurisdictional Effects of Growth Controls on Housing Prices," Scholarly Articles 3442758, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Courant, Paul N., 1976. "On the effect of fiscal zoning on land and housing values," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(1), pages 88-94, January.
- J.M. Pogodzinski & Tim R. Sass, 1991. "Measuring the Effects of Municipal Zoning Regulations: A Survey," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 28(4), pages 597-621, August.
- Stephen Malpezzi, 1994. "Housing Prices, Externalities, and Regulation in U.S. Metropolitan Areas," Wisconsin-Madison CULER working papers 94-08, University of Wisconsin Center for Urban Land Economic Research.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Miriam Hortas-Rico, 2015.
"Sprawl, Blight, And The Role Of Urban Containment Policies: Evidence From U.S. Cities,"
Journal of Regional Science,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 55(2), pages 298-323, March.
- Miriam Hortas Rico, 2013. "Sprawl, blight and the role of urban containment policies. Evidence from US cities," Working Papers 2013/2, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Kok, Nils & Monkkonen, Paavo & Quigley, John M., 2014. "Land use regulations and the value of land and housing: An intra-metropolitan analysis," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 81(C), pages 136-148.
- Gyourko, Joseph & Molloy, Raven, 2015. "Regulation and Housing Supply," Handbook of Regional and Urban Economics, Elsevier.
- Monkkonen, Paavo & Quigley, John M., 2008. "The Spatial Consequences of Autarky in Land-Use Regulation: Strategic Interaction or Parallelism?," Berkeley Program on Housing and Urban Policy, Working Paper Series qt69p752cd, Berkeley Program on Housing and Urban Policy.
- Quigley, John M. & Raphael, Steven & Rosenthal, Larry A., 2008. "Measuring Land-Use Regulations and Their Effects in the Housing Market," Berkeley Program on Housing and Urban Policy, Working Paper Series qt07t5d0q4, Berkeley Program on Housing and Urban Policy.
- Sunding, David L. & Swoboda, Aaron M., 2010. "Hedonic analysis with locally weighted regression: An application to the shadow cost of housing regulation in Southern California," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(6), pages 550-573, November.
- Joseph Gyourko & Raven Molloy, 2014. "Regulation and Housing Supply," NBER Working Papers 20536, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Quigley, John M. & Rosenthal, Larry A., 2005. "The Effects of Land-Use Regulation on the Price of Housing: What Do We Know? What Can We Learn?," Berkeley Program on Housing and Urban Policy, Working Paper Series qt90m9g90w, Berkeley Program on Housing and Urban Policy.
- Jared M. Ragusett, 2016. "Black Residential Segregation in the Era of Urban Sprawl," The Review of Black Political Economy, Springer;National Economic Association, vol. 43(3), pages 253-272, December.
More about this item
KeywordsSocial and Behavioral Sciences;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cdl:bphupl:qt4hm300n7. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lisa Schiff). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ibbrkus.html .