Measuring Land-Use Regulations and Their Effects in the Housing Market
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Quigley, John M. & Rosenthal, Larry A., 2005. "The Effects of Land-Use Regulation on the Price of Housing: What Do We Know? What Can We Learn?," Berkeley Program on Housing and Urban Policy, Working Paper Series qt90m9g90w, Berkeley Program on Housing and Urban Policy.
- Stephen Malpezzi & Susan M. Wachter, "undated". "The Role of Speculation in Real Estate Cycles," Zell/Lurie Center Working Papers 401, Wharton School Samuel Zell and Robert Lurie Real Estate Center, University of Pennsylvania.
- John M. Quigley & Steven Raphael & Larry A. Rosenthal, 2004.
"Local Land-use Controls and Demographic Outcomes in a Booming Economy,"
Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 41(2), pages 389-421, February.
- Quigley, John M. & Raphael, Steven & Rosenthal, Larry A., 2004. "Local Land Use Controls and Demographic Outcomes in a Booming Economy," Berkeley Program on Housing and Urban Policy, Working Paper Series qt4hm300n7, Berkeley Program on Housing and Urban Policy.
- Henry O. Pollakowski & Susan M. Wachter, 1990. "The Effects of Land-Use Constraints on Housing Prices," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 66(3), pages 315-324.
- John M. Quigley & Steven Raphael, 2005.
"Regulation and the High Cost of Housing in California,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 95(2), pages 323-328, May.
- Quigley, John M. & Raphael, Steven, 2006. "Regulation and the High Cost of Housing in California," Berkeley Program on Housing and Urban Policy, Working Paper Series qt3hh7s35m, Berkeley Program on Housing and Urban Policy.
- Mayer, Christopher J. & Somerville, C. Tsuriel, 2000. "Land use regulation and new construction," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(6), pages 639-662, December.
- Min Hwang & John M. Quigley, 2006.
"Economic Fundamentals In Local Housing Markets: Evidence From U.S. Metropolitan Regions,"
Journal of Regional Science,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46(3), pages 425-453.
- Hwang, Min & Quigley, John M., 2006. "Economic Fundamentals in Local Housing Markets: Evidence from U.S. Metropolitan Regions," Berkeley Program on Housing and Urban Policy, Working Paper Series qt79d325cm, Berkeley Program on Housing and Urban Policy.
- Ihlanfeldt, Keith R., 2007. "The effect of land use regulation on housing and land prices," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(3), pages 420-435, May.
- Joseph Gyourko & Albert Saiz & Anita Summers, 2008. "A New Measure of the Local Regulatory Environment for Housing Markets: The Wharton Residential Land Use Regulatory Index," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 45(3), pages 693-729, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paloma Taltavull de La Paz & Laura Gabrielli, 2015. "Housing Supply and Price Reactions: A Comparison Approach to Spanish and Italian Markets," Housing Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 30(7), pages 1036-1063, October.
- repec:eee:regeco:v:68:y:2018:i:c:p:130-147 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lozano Navarro, Francisco-Javier, 2015.
"Elasticidad precio de la oferta inmobiliaria en el Gran Santiago
[Housing supply elasticity in Greater Santiago]," MPRA Paper 65012, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsland-use regulation; building restrictions; zoning rules; Social and Behavioral Sciences;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cdl:bphupl:qt07t5d0q4. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lisa Schiff). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ibbrkus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.