On the effect of fiscal zoning on land and housing values
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Asabere, Paul K. & Huffman, Forrest E., 2001. "Building Permit Policy and Land Price Distortions: Empirical Evidence," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 59-68, March.
- John M. Quigley & Steven Raphael & Larry A. Rosenthal, 2004.
"Local Land-use Controls and Demographic Outcomes in a Booming Economy,"
Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 41(2), pages 389-421, February.
- Quigley, John M. & Raphael, Steven & Rosenthal, Larry A., 2004. "Local Land Use Controls and Demographic Outcomes in a Booming Economy," Berkeley Program on Housing and Urban Policy, Working Paper Series qt4hm300n7, Berkeley Program on Housing and Urban Policy.
- Paul Asabere, 2014. "The Value of Homes in Cluster Development Residential Districts: The Relative Significance of the Permanent Open Spaces Associated with Clusters," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 48(2), pages 244-255, February.
- Joseph Gyourko & Raven Molloy, 2014. "Regulation and Housing Supply," NBER Working Papers 20536, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Quigley, John M. & Rosenthal, Larry A., 2005. "The Effects of Land-Use Regulation on the Price of Housing: What Do We Know? What Can We Learn?," Berkeley Program on Housing and Urban Policy, Working Paper Series qt90m9g90w, Berkeley Program on Housing and Urban Policy.
- Tatsuhito Kono & Takayuki Kaneko & Hisa Morisugi, 2010. "Necessity of minimum floor area ratio regulation: a second-best policy," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 44(3), pages 523-539, June.
- Lawrence W.C. Lai & Winky K.O. Ho, 2002. "An econometric study of the decisions of a town planning authority: complementary & substitute uses of industrial activities in Hong Kong," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 23(3), pages 127-135.
- Janmaat, John A, 2007. "Factors Affecting Residential Property Values in a Small Historic Canadian University Town," MPRA Paper 6145, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:juecon:v:3:y:1976:i:1:p:88-94. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622905 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.