Business Cycles in India
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Pami Dua & Anirvan Banerji, 2012. "Business And Growth Rate Cycles In India," Working papers 210, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Pami Dua & Anirvan Banerji, 2000. "An Index of Coincident Economic Indicators for the Indian Economy," Working papers 73, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Arthur F. Burns & Wesley C. Mitchell, 1946. "Measuring Business Cycles," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number burn46-1, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shruthi Jayaram & Ila Patnaik & Ajay Shah, 2009.
"Examining the decoupling hypothesis for India,"
Trade Working Papers
22972, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Ajay Shah & Ila Patnaik & Shruthi Jayaram, 2009. "Examining the Decoupling Hypothesis for India," Working Papers id:2119, eSocialSciences.
- Jayaram, Shruthi & Patnaik, Ila & Shah, Ajay, 2009. "Examining the decoupling hypothesis for India," Working Papers 09/61, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- Miroslav Klúcik & Jana Juriová, 2010. "Slowdown or Recession? Forecasts Based on Composite Leading Indicator," Central European Journal of Economic Modelling and Econometrics, CEJEME, vol. 2(1), pages 17-36, January.
More about this item
Keywordsbusiness cycles; growth rate cycles; coincident index; leading index; Indian economy;
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-10-07 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2006-10-07 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-MAC-2006-10-07 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cde:cdewps:146. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sanjeev Sharma). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cdudein.html .