Synchronisation of Recessions in Major Developed and Emerging Economies
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Pami Dua & Anirvan Banerji, 2009. "Synchronization Of Recessions In Major Developed And Emerging Economies," Working papers 182, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Pami Dua & Anirvan Banerji, 2010. "Synchronization of Recessions in Major Developed and Emerging Economies," Working Papers id:2859, eSocialSciences.
References listed on IDEAS
- Pami Dua & Anirvan Banerji, 2000. "An Index of Coincident Economic Indicators for the Indian Economy," Working papers 73, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Ruth P. Mack, 1956. "Consumption and Business Fluctuations: A Case Study of the Shoe, Leather, Hide Sequence," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number mack56-1, July.
- Allan Layton & Anirvan Banerji, 2003.
"What is a recession?: A reprise,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(16), pages 1789-1797.
- Allan P. Layton & Anirvan Banerji, 2001. "What Is A Recession?: A Reprise," School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series 095, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tiago Trancoso, 2013. "Global macroeconomic interdependence: a minimum spanning tree approach," Review of Applied Socio-Economic Research, Pro Global Science Association, vol. 5(1), pages 179-189, June.
- repec:wsi:serxxx:v:62:y:2017:i:05:n:s021759081550099x is not listed on IDEAS
- Pami Dua & Divya Tuteja, 2015.
"Global Recession and Eurozone Debt Crisis: Impact on Exports of China and India,"
- Pami Dua & Divya Tuteja, 2015. "Global Recession And Eurozone Debt Crisis - Impact On Exports Of China And India," Working papers 242, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsGlobal Recession; Synchronisation; Trade and Financial Linkages; Leading Index; JEL Classifications: E32; JEL Classifications: E37;
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:mareco:v:4:y:2010:i:2:p:197-223. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (SAGE Publications). General contact details of provider: http://www.ncaer.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.