Implementing Kyoto-type Flexibility Mechanisms for India: Issues and Prospects
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Philibert, Cedric, 2000. "How could emissions trading benefit developing countries," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(13), pages 947-956, November.
- David O'Connor, 1995. "Applying Economic Instruments in Developing Countries: From Theory to Implementation," EEPSEA Special and Technical Paper sp199501t3, Economy and Environment Program for Southeast Asia (EEPSEA), revised Jan 1995.
- Karp, Larry & Liu, Xuemei, 2000. "The Clean Development Mechanism and its Controversies," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt9739314q, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Chen, Wenying, 2003. "Carbon quota price and CDM potentials after Marrakesh," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(8), pages 709-719, June.
- Leimbach, Marian, 2003. "Equity and carbon emissions trading: a model analysis," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(10), pages 1033-1044, August.
- Eskeland, Gunnar S & Jimenez, Emmanuel, 1992.
"Policy Instruments for Pollution Control in Developing Countries,"
World Bank Research Observer,
World Bank Group, vol. 7(2), pages 145-169, July.
- Halsnaes, Kirsten, 2002. "Market potential for Kyoto mechanisms--estimation of global market potential for co-operative greenhouse gas emission reduction policies," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 13-32, January.
- Gupta, Sujata & M Bhandari, Preety, 1999. "An effective allocation criterion for CO2 emissions," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(12), pages 727-736, November.
- Frank Jotzo & Axel Michaelowa, 2002. "Estimating the CDM market under the Marrakech Accords," Climate Policy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 2(2-3), pages 179-196, September. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
More about this item
Keywordsclimate change; clean development mechanism; market-based instruments;
- Q25 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Water
- Q01 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General - - - Sustainable Development
- F00 - International Economics - - General - - - General
- H87 - Public Economics - - Miscellaneous Issues - - - International Fiscal Issues; International Public Goods
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cde:cdewps:117. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sanjeev Sharma). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cdudein.html .