Single and joint default in a structural model with purely discontinuous assets
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Elisa Luciano & Wim Schoutens, 2006.
"A multivariate jump-driven financial asset model,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(5), pages 385-402.
- Elisa Luciano & Wim Schoutens, 2005. "A Multivariate Jump-Driven Financial Asset Model," ICER Working Papers - Applied Mathematics Series 6-2005, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Elisa Luciano & Wim Schoutens, 2006. "A Multivariate Jump-Driven Financial Asset Model," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 29, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fang Liu & Jing-Sheng Song, 2012. "Good and Bad News About the ( S , T ) Policy," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 14(1), pages 42-49, January.
- Elisa Luciano, 2007. "Copula-Based Default Dependence Modelling: Where Do We Stand?," ICER Working Papers - Applied Mathematics Series 21-2007, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Flavia Barsotti, 2012. "Optimal Capital Structure with Endogenous Default and Volatility Risk," Working Papers - Mathematical Economics 2012-02, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
More about this item
Keywordscredit risk; structural models; Lévy asset prices; default probability; joint default.;
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
- Variance gamma process in Wikipedia English ne '')
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cca:wpaper:41. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Giovanni Bert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fccaait.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.