Regulatory Competition in Europe after Laval
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Becht, Marco & Mayer, Colin & Wagner, Hannes, 2006. "Where Do Firms Incorporate?," CEPR Discussion Papers 5875, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- E. Paul Durrenberger, 2005. "Labour," Chapters,in: A Handbook of Economic Anthropology, chapter 8 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
Keywordsregulatory competition; experimentalism; labour law; free movement of workers; Laval case;
- J83 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor Standards - - - Workers' Rights
- K31 - Law and Economics - - Other Substantive Areas of Law - - - Labor Law
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-08-21 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2008-08-21 (European Economics)
- NEP-LAW-2008-08-21 (Law & Economics)
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
- United Kingdom labour law in Wikipedia English ne '')
- Regulatory competition in Wikipedia English ne '')
- منافسة تنظيمية in Wikipedia Arabic ne '')
- International Transport Workers Federation v Viking Line ABP in Wikipedia English ne '')
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cbr:cbrwps:wp364. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ruth Newman and Georgie Cohen). General contact details of provider: http://www.cbr.cam.ac.uk .