Fiscal Sustainability When Time is on Your Side
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Fabrizio Balassone & Daniela Monacelli, 2000. "EMU fiscal rules: Is there a gap?," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 375, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Fabrizio Balassone & Daniele Franco, 2000. "Public investment, the Stability Pact and the ‘golden rule’," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 21(2), pages 207-229, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Patrick Honohan & Brendan Walsh, 2002. "Catching Up with the Leaders: The Irish Hare," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 33(1), pages 1-78.
- Duffy, David & Hore, Jonathan & MacCoille, Conall & McCoy, Daniel, 2001. "Budget 2002: Macroeconomic Context and Fiscal Stance," Papers BP2002/1, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- repec:esr:chaptr:jacb200114 is not listed on IDEAS
- Honohan, Patrick, 2001. "European and International Constraints on Irish Fiscal Policy," Papers BP2002/2, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Kearney, Ide & McCoy, Daniel & Duffy, David & McMahon, Michael & Smyth, Diarmaid, 2000. "Assessing the Stance of Irish Fiscal Policy," Papers BP2001/1, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- repec:esr:chaptr:jacb200010 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:esr:chaptr:jacb200113 is not listed on IDEAS
- Holmøy, Erling & Strøm, Birger, 2013. "Computable General Equilibrium Assessments of Fiscal Sustainability in Norway," Handbook of Computable General Equilibrium Modeling, Elsevier.
- repec:esr:chaptr:jacb200210 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bergin, Adele & Duffy, David & Eakins, John & McCoy, Daniel, 2002. "Forecasting the Public Finances and the Macroeconomic Context for Budget 2003," Papers BP2003/1, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Erling Holmøy, 2007. "Fiscal sustainability: Must the problem be diminished before we can see it?," Discussion Papers 499, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cbi:wpaper:4/rt/00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Fiona Farrelly). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cbigvie.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.