Convention on Cultural Diversity
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Francois, Patrick & van Ypersele, Tanguy, 2002. "On the protection of cultural goods," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(2), pages 359-369, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lelio Iapadre, 2004. "Comment," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 28(4), pages 267-273, November.
- Aubert, CÃ¨cile & Bardhan, Pranab & Dayton-Johnson, Jeff, 2003.
"Artfilms, Handicrafts and Other Cultural Goods: The Case for Subsidy,"
Department of Economics, Working Paper Series
qt62n4f3bh, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Cecile Aubert & Pranab K. Bardhan & Jeff Dayton-Johnson, 2004. "Artfilms, Handicrafts and Other Cultural Goods: The Case for Subsidy," Public Economics 0407001, EconWPA.
- Cécile Aubert, 2007. "Artfilms, handicrafts and other cultural goods: the case for subsidy," Post-Print hal-00153233, HAL.
- Charles H. Davis, 2011. "The Toronto Media Cluster: Between Culture and Commerce," Chapters,in: Media Clusters, chapter 10 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Frederick Ploeg, 2004. "Comment," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 28(4), pages 257-261, November.
- Françoise Benhamou & Stéphanie Peltier, 2007. "How should cultural diversity be measured? An application using the French publishing industry," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 31(2), pages 85-107, June.
More about this item
KeywordsInternational governance; cultural activities and industries; cultural diversity;
- Z1 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- K33 - Law and Economics - - Other Substantive Areas of Law - - - International Law
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-LAW-2003-07-13 (Law & Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:car:carecp:03-05. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.