Report NEP-LAW-2003-07-13This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Jeong-Joon Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kugler, Maurice & Verdier, Thierry & Zenou, Yves, 2003. "Organized Crime, Corruption and Punishment," CEPR Discussion Papers 3806, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Pistor, Katharina & Xu, Cheng-Gang, 2003. "Law Enforcement under Incomplete Law: Theory and Evidence from Financial Market Regulation," CEPR Discussion Papers 3788, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Youngjae Lim & Chin Hee Hahn, 2003. "Bankruptcy Policy Reform and Total Factor Productivity Dynamics in Korea," NBER Working Papers 9810, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- C. Manuel Willington, "undated". "Hold-Up under Costly Litigation and Imperfect Courts of Law," ILADES-Georgetown University Working Papers inv144, Ilades-Georgetown University, Universidad Alberto Hurtado/School of Economics and Bussines.
- Rodolfo Apreda, 2003. "Underlying Counterfactual Conditionals in Rawls´ "Justice as Fairness" - How the Overlapping Consensus becomes functional to the Original Position," CEMA Working Papers: Serie Documentos de Trabajo. 238, Universidad del CEMA.
- Rickman, Neil & Witt, Robert, 2003. "The Determinants of Employee Crime in the UK," CEPR Discussion Papers 3891, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Simon Deakin, 2003. "Interpreting Employment Contracts: Judges, Employers, Workers," Working Papers wp267, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- Douglas A. Irwin, 2003. "Causing Problems? The WTO Review of Causation and Injury Attribution in U.S. Section 201 Cases," NBER Working Papers 9815, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hotte, Louis & Valognes, Fabrice & van Ypersele, Tanguy, 2003. "Property Crime with Private Protection: A Market-for-Offenses Approach," CEPR Discussion Papers 3782, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Duso, Tomaso & Neven, Damien J & Röller, Lars-Hendrik, 2003. "The Political Economy of European Merger Control: Evidence Using Stock Market Data," CEPR Discussion Papers 3880, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Keith Acheson & Christopher Maule, 2003. "Convention on Cultural Diversity," Carleton Economic Papers 03-05, Carleton University, Department of Economics.
- Ekaterina VOSTROKNUTOVA, 2003. "Shadow Economy, Rent-Seeking Activities and the Perils of Reinforcement of the Rule of Law," Economics Working Papers ECO2003/09, European University Institute.
- Falk, Armin & Ichino, Andrea, 2003. "Clean Evidence on Peer Pressure," CEPR Discussion Papers 3834, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Dranove, David & Gandal, Neil, 2003. "Surviving a Standards War: Lessons Learned from the Life and Death of DIVX," CEPR Discussion Papers 3935, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Heidhues, Paul & Lagerlöf, Johan N. M., 2003. "On the Desirability of an Efficiency Defense in Merger Control," CEPR Discussion Papers 3841, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- John Armour & Simon Deakin & Suzanne J. Konzelmann, 2003. "Shareholder Primacy and the Trajectory of UK Corporate Governance," Working Papers wp266, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- F. Joustra & J. Mooij, 2003. "Archive Survey. The Records of De Nederlandsche Bank," WO Research Memoranda (discontinued) 724, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.