The role of NGOs and civil society in development and poverty reduction
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gauri, Varun & Galef, Julia, 2005. "NGOs in Bangladesh: Activities, resources, and governance," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 33(12), pages 2045-2065, December.
- Gil S. Epstein & Ira N. Gang, 2006. "Contests, NGOs, and Decentralizing Aid," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 10(2), pages 285-296, May.
- Burger, Ronelle & Owens, Trudy, 2010.
"Promoting Transparency in the NGO Sector: Examining the Availability and Reliability of Self-Reported Data,"
Elsevier, vol. 38(9), pages 1263-1277, September.
- Ronelle Burger & Trudy Owens, "undated". "Promoting transparency in the NGO sector: Examining the availability and reliability of self-reported data," Discussion Papers 08/11, University of Nottingham, CREDIT.
- Barr, Abigail & Fafchamps, Marcel & Owens, Trudy, 2005. "The governance of non-governmental organizations in Uganda," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 657-679, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:ecoser:v:9:y:2014:i:c:p:83-97 is not listed on IDEAS
- Julia DOITCHINOVA & Darina ZAIMOVA, 2013. "The Third Sector importance: General perspectives and analysis for Bulgaria," CIRIEC Working Papers 1301, CIRIEC - Université de Liège.
- Badru Bukenya, 2013. "Are service-delivery NGOs building state capacity in the global South? Experiences from HIV/AIDS programmes in rural Uganda," Global Development Institute Working Paper Series esid-022-13, GDI, The University of Manchester.
- repec:bla:ijhplm:v:31:y:2016:i:4:p:488-510 is not listed on IDEAS
- Banks, Nicola & Hulme, David & Edwards, Michael, 2015. "NGOs, States, and Donors Revisited: Still Too Close for Comfort?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 707-718.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-06-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2012-06-13 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-SOC-2012-06-13 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bwp:bwppap:17112. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rowena Harding). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wpmanuk.html .