Report NEP-CWA-2012-06-13This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. Cherry Ann Santos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Wignaraja, Ganeshan, 2012. "Engaging Small and Medium Enterprises in Production Networks: Firm-level Analysis of Five ASEAN Economies," ADBI Working Papers 361, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Asad K. Ghalib & Issam Malki & Katsushi S. Imai, 2012. "Microfinance and its role in household poverty reduction: findings from Pakistan," Brooks World Poverty Institute Working Paper Series 17312, BWPI, The University of Manchester.
- Daniel L. Bond & Daniel Platz & Magnus Magnusson, 2012. "Financing small-scale infrastructure investments in developing countries," Working Papers 114, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs.
- Nicola Banks & David Hulme, 2012. "The role of NGOs and civil society in development and poverty reduction," Brooks World Poverty Institute Working Paper Series 17112, BWPI, The University of Manchester.
- Burak Karagöl & Erkan Erdil, 2012. "Macroeconomic Effects of Information and Communication Technologies in Turkey and Other OECD Member Countries," STPS Working Papers 1205, STPS - Science and Technology Policy Studies Center, Middle East Technical University, revised May 2012.
- Nepelski, Daniel & De Prato, Giuditta, 2011. "Internationalisation of ICT R&D in Asia vis a vis the world regions," MPRA Paper 39281, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Juan Botero & Alejandro Ponce & Andrei Shleifer, 2012. "Education and the Quality of Government," NBER Working Papers 18119, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Syed Gohar Abbas & Alain Roger & Muhammad Ali Asadullah, 2012. "IMPACT OF ORGANIZATIONAL ROLE STRESSORS ON FACULTY STRESS & BURNOUT (An exploratory analysis of a public sector university of Pakistan)," Post-Print halshs-00698806, HAL.
- Gråsjö, Urban & Karlsson, Charlie, 2012. "Urban Regions in Europe – Preconditions and Strategies for Growth and Development in the Global Economy," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 277, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Banerjee, Abhijit & Hanna, Rema & Mullainathan, Sendhil, 2012. "Corruption," Working Paper Series rwp12-023, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Dincecco, Mark & Prado, Mauricio, 2012. "Warfare, Fiscal Capacity, and Performance," MPRA Paper 39264, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lunn, Pete, 2012. "Can Policy Improve Our Financial Decision-Making?," Papers EC8, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).