NGOs in Bangladesh: Activities, resources, and governance
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Stiles, Kendall, 2002. "International Support for NGOs in Bangladesh: Some Unintended Consequences," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 835-846, May.
- Abigail Barr & Marcel Fafchamps, 2004.
"The Resources and Governance of Non-Governmental Organizations in Uganda,"
Economics Series Working Papers
WPS/2004-06, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Abigail Barr & Marcel Fafchamps & Trudy Owens, 2004. "The Resources and Governance of Non-Governmental Organizations in Uganda," Development and Comp Systems 0409047, EconWPA.
- Abigail Barr & Marcel Fafchamps & Trudy Owens, 2004. "The Resources and Governance of Non-Governmental Organizations in Uganda," CSAE Working Paper Series 2004-06, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Zaman, Hassan, 2004. "The scaling-up of microfinance in Bangladesh : determinants, impact, and lessons," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3398, The World Bank.
- Anna Fruttero & Varun Gauri, 2005. "The Strategic Choices of NGOs: Location Decisions in Rural Bangladesh," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(5), pages 759-787.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:33:y:2005:i:12:p:2045-2065. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.