NGOs in Bangladesh: Activities, resources, and governance
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Abigail Barr & Marcel Fafchamps & Trudy Owens, 2004.
"The Resources and Governance of Non-Governmental Organizations in Uganda,"
Development and Comp Systems
- Abigail Barr & Marcel Fafchamps & Trudy Owens, 2004. "The Resources and Governance of Non-Governmental Organizations in Uganda," CSAE Working Paper Series 2004-06, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Anna Fruttero & Varun Gauri, 2005. "The Strategic Choices of NGOs: Location Decisions in Rural Bangladesh," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(5), pages 759-787.
- Stiles, Kendall, 2002. "International Support for NGOs in Bangladesh: Some Unintended Consequences," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 835-846, May.
- Zaman, Hassan, 2004. "The scaling-up of microfinance in Bangladesh : determinants, impact, and lessons," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3398, The World Bank.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:33:y:2005:i:12:p:2045-2065. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.