Investing for the common good: a sustainable finance framework
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gail Whiteman & Brian Walker & Paolo Perego, 2013. "Planetary Boundaries: Ecological Foundations for Corporate Sustainability," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50(2), pages 307-336, March.
- Davies, Richard & Haldane, Andrew G. & Nielsen, Mette & Pezzini, Silvia, 2014. "Measuring the costs of short-termism," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 12(C), pages 16-25.
- Schoenmaker, Dirk & Wierts, Peter, 2015.
"Regulating the financial cycle: An integrated approach with a leverage ratio,"
Elsevier, vol. 136(C), pages 70-72.
- Dirk Schoenmaker & Peter Wierts, 2015. "Regulating the Financial Cycle: An Integrated Approach with a Leverage Ratio," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 15-057/IV/DSF93, Tinbergen Institute.
- Guillaume Plantin & Haresh Sapra & Hyun Song Shin, 2008. "Marking-to-Market: Panacea or Pandora's Box?," Journal of Accounting Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46(2), pages 435-460, May.
- Guglielmo Barone & Sauro Mocetti, 2016.
"Inequality And Trust: New Evidence From Panel Data,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 54(2), pages 794-809, April.
- Guglielmo Barone & Sauro Mocetti, 2014. "Inequality and trust: new evidence from panel data," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 973, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Guglielmo Barone & Sauro Mocetti, 2014. "Inequality and trust: new evidence from panel data," Working Paper series 25_14, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Elroy Dimson & Oğuzhan Karakaş & Xi Li, 2015. "Editor's Choice Active Ownership," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 28(12), pages 3225-3268.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-07-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2017-07-16 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-PKE-2017-07-16 (Post Keynesian Economics)
- NEP-PPM-2017-07-16 (Project, Program & Portfolio Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bre:esslec:21249. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bruegel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bruegbe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.