Financial Deglobalization: Is The World Getting Smaller?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- de Haas, Ralph & van Lelyveld, Iman, 2010.
"Internal capital markets and lending by multinational bank subsidiaries,"
Journal of Financial Intermediation,
Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 1-25, January.
- Ralph de Haas & Iman van Lelyveld, 2006. "Internal Capital Markets and Lending by Multinational Bank Subsidiaries," DNB Working Papers 101, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- De Haas, Ralph & van Lelyveld, Iman, 2009. "Internal Capital Markets and Lending by Multinational Bank Subsidiaries," MPRA Paper 13164, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- R. Gaston Gelos & Shang-Jin Wei, 2005. "Transparency and International Portfolio Holdings," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 60(6), pages 2987-3020, December.
- Sabine Herrmann & Dubravko Mihaljek, 2010.
"The determinants of cross-border bank flows to emerging markets: new empirical evidence on the spread of financial crises,"
BIS Working Papers
315, Bank for International Settlements.
- Herrmann, Sabine & Mihaljek, Dubravko, 2010. "The determinants of cross-border bank flows to emerging markets: New empirical evidence on the spread of financial crises," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2010,17, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Herrmann, Sabine & Mihaljek, Dubravko, 2011. "The determinants of cross-border bank flows to emerging markets : new empirical evidence on the spread of financial crises," BOFIT Discussion Papers 3/2011, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Eugenio M Cerutti, 2013. "Banks’ Foreign Credit Exposures and Borrowers’ Rollover Risks Measurement, Evolution and Determinants," IMF Working Papers 13/9, International Monetary Fund.
- Cetorelli, Nicola & Goldberg, Linda S., 2012.
"Liquidity management of U.S. global banks: Internal capital markets in the great recession,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 88(2), pages 299-311.
- Nicola Cetorelli & Linda S. Goldberg, 2011. "Liquidity Management of U.S. Global Banks: Internal Capital Markets in the Great Recession," NBER Chapters,in: Global Financial Crisis National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nicola Cetorelli & Linda S. Goldberg, 2011. "Liquidity management of U.S. global banks: Internal capital markets in the great recession," NBER Working Papers 17355, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nicola Cetorelli & Linda S. Goldberg, 2011. "Liquidity management of U.S. global banks: internal capital markets in the Great Recession," Staff Reports 511, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Rudiger Ahrend & Cyrille Schwellnus, 2013. "Do investors disproportionately shed assets of distant countries during global financial crises?: The role of increased uncertainty," OECD Journal: Economic Studies, OECD Publishing, vol. 2012(1), pages 1-20.
- Ralph De Haas & Neeltje Van Horen, 2013.
"Running for the Exit? International Bank Lending During a Financial Crisis,"
Review of Financial Studies,
Society for Financial Studies, vol. 26(1), pages 244-285.
- Ralph de Haas & Neeltje van Horen, 2011. "Running for the Exit: International Banks and Crisis Transmission," DNB Working Papers 279, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Mariassunta Giannetti & Luc Laeven, 2012. "Flight Home, Flight Abroad, and International Credit Cycles," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 102(3), pages 219-224, May.
- Stefan Afdjiev & Zsolt Kuti & Elod Takáts, 2012. "The euro area crisis and cross-border bank lending to emerging markets," BIS Quarterly Review, Bank for International Settlements, December.
- Patrick McGuire & Nikola Tarashev, 2008. "Bank health and lending to emerging markets," BIS Quarterly Review, Bank for International Settlements, December.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Financial markets' UK election elation could falter on Brexit and budget fears
by Alan Shipman, Lecturer in Economics at The Open University in The Conversation on 2015-05-09 19:08:53
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stefan Avdjiev & Elod Takats, 2016. "Monetary policy spillovers and currency networks in cross-border bank lending," BIS Working Papers 549, Bank for International Settlements.
- Schmidt, Torsten & Zwick, Lina, 2015.
"Uncertainty and episodes of extreme capital flows in the Euro Area,"
Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 343-356.
- Schmidt, Torsten & Zwick, Lina, 2013. "Uncertainty and Episodes of Extreme Capital Flows in the Euro Area," Ruhr Economic Papers 461, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Yilmaz Akyüz, 2014. "Internationalization of Finance and Changing Vulnerabilities in Emerging and Developing Economies," UNCTAD Discussion Papers 217, United Nations Conference on Trade and Development.
- Eichler, Stefan & Littke, Helge C.N. & Tonzer, Lena, 2017.
"Central bank transparency and cross-border banking,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 1-30.
- Eichler, Stefan & Littke, Helge & Tonzer, Lena, 2016. "Central Bank Transparency and Cross-border Banking," IWH Discussion Papers 16/2016, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
- Littke, Helge C. N. & Eichler, Stefan & Tonzer, Lena, 2016. "Central Bank Transparency and Cross-Border Banking," Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145598, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- repec:ecb:ecbops:2014166 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-10-02 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bou:wpaper:2013/14. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lutfu Gozgucu). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deboutr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.