The Reputational Budget and its Uses
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kreps, David M. & Milgrom, Paul & Roberts, John & Wilson, Robert, 1982.
"Rational cooperation in the finitely repeated prisoners' dilemma,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 245-252, August.
- David Kreps & Paul Milgrom & John Roberts & Bob Wilson, 2010. "Rational Cooperation in the Finitely Repeated Prisoners' Dilemma," Levine's Working Paper Archive 239, David K. Levine.
- Lucio Picci, 2006. "Reputation-Based Governance of Public Works," Rivista di Politica Economica, SIPI Spa, vol. 96(1), pages 161-184, January-F.
- Bruno Bassan & Olivier Gossner & Marco Scarsini & Shmuel Zamir, 2003.
"Positive value of information in games,"
International Journal of Game Theory,
Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 32(1), pages 17-31, December.
- Bruno Bassan & Olivier Gossner & Marco Scarsini & Shmuel Zamir, 2001. "Positive value of information in games," Discussion Paper Series dp294, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem, revised Jul 2002.
- Bruno Bassan & Olivier Gossner & Marco Scarsini & Shmuel Zamir, 2001. "Positive value of information in games," ICER Working Papers - Applied Mathematics Series 26-2003, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research, revised Jul 2003.
- Marco Scarsini & Bruno Bassan & Olivier Gossner & Shmuel Zamir, 2003. "Positive value of information in games," Post-Print hal-00539798, HAL.
- R. Confalonieri & C. Leoni & L. Picci, 2007. "Rebag-Ware: Reputation-based Governance of Public Works," Working Papers 586, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bol:bodewp:587. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sebolit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.