Reviewing US Monetary Policy in Disinflation Era: A Primer
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kato, Ryo & Nishiyama, Shin-Ichi, 2005.
"Optimal monetary policy when interest rates are bounded at zero,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 29(1-2), pages 97-133, January.
- Ryo Kato & Shinichi Nishiyama, 2001. "Optimal Monetary Policy When Interest Rates are Bound at Zero," Working Papers 01-12, Ohio State University, Department of Economics.
- R. Kato & S. Nishiyama, 2002. "Optimal Monetary Policy When Interest Rates are Bounded at Zero," Computing in Economics and Finance 2002 8, Society for Computational Economics.
- George W. Evans & Seppo Honkapohja, 2005.
"Policy Interaction, Expectations and the Liquidity Trap,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 8(2), pages 303-323, April.
- Evans, George W. & Honkapohja, Seppo, 2003. "Policy interaction, expectation and the liquidity trap," Research Discussion Papers 22/2003, Bank of Finland.
- George W. Evans & Seppo Honkapohja, 2003. "Policy interaction, expectations, and the liquidity trap," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2003-16, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- George W. Evans & Seppo Honkapohja, 2004. "Policy interaction, expectations and the liquidity trap," Macroeconomics 0404033, EconWPA.
- George W. Evans & Seppo Honkapohja, 2003. "Policy Interaction, Expectations and the Liquidity Trap," University of Oregon Economics Department Working Papers 2003-33, University of Oregon Economics Department, revised 06 Jul 2004.
- Currie,David & Levine,Paul, 2009.
"Rules, Reputation and Macroeconomic Policy Coordination,"
Cambridge University Press, number 9780521104609, April.
- Currie,David & Levine,Paul, 1993. "Rules, Reputation and Macroeconomic Policy Coordination," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521441964, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fujiwara, Ippei & Nakazono, Yoshiyuki & Ueda, Kozo, 2015.
"Policy regime change against chronic deflation? Policy option under a long-term liquidity trap,"
Journal of the Japanese and International Economies,
Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 59-81.
- FUJIWARA Ippei & NAKAZONO Yoshiyuki & UEDA Kozo, 2014. "Policy Regime Change against Chronic Deflation? Policy option under a long-term liquidity trap," Discussion papers 14019, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Fujiwara, Ippei & Nakazono, Yoshiyuki & Ueda, Kozo, 2015. "Policy regime change against chronic deflation? Policy option under a long-term liquidity trap," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 233, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Kozo Ueda & Yoshiyuki Nakazono & Ippei Fujiwara, 2014. "Policy Regime Change against Chronic Deflation? Policy option under long-term liquidity trap," AJRC Working Papers 1402, Australia-Japan Research Centre, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
More about this item
- E5 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit
- E4 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates
- C6 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:boj:bojwps:04-e-13. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bank of Japan). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bojgvjp.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.