Economic Impact of the Tokyo 2020 Olympic Games
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Shawn Arita & Sumner La Croix & James Mak, 2012.
"How China's Approved Destination Status Policy Spurs and Hinders Chinese Travel Abroad,"
201215, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Shawn Arita & Sumner La Croix & James Mak, 2012. "How China's Approved Destination Status Policy Spurs and Hinders Chinese Travel Abroad," Working Papers 2012-6R, University of Hawaii Economic Research Organization, University of Hawaii at Manoa, revised Oct 2012.
- MORIKAWA Masayuki, 2015. "Foreign Tourists and Productivity of the Accommodation Industry (Japanese)," Discussion Papers (Japanese) 15049, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- James A. Giesecke & John R. Madden, 2011. "Modelling the Economic Impacts of the Sydney Olympics in Retrospect – Game Over for the Bonanza Story?," Economic Papers, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 30(2), pages 218-232, June.
- Richard Baldwin, 1989. "The Growth Effects of 1992," NBER Working Papers 3119, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:hae:wpaper:2012-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yuka Mera & Yoshiyuki Kurachi & Naoko Ozaki, 2013. "Recent Increase in Foreign Visitors and Impact on Japan's Economy," Bank of Japan Review Series 13-E-4, Bank of Japan.
- Markus Brückner & Evi Pappa, 2015. "News Shocks in the Data: Olympic Games and Their Macroeconomic Effects," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 47(7), pages 1339-1367, October.
- Manuel Arellano & Stephen Bond, 1991.
"Some Tests of Specification for Panel Data: Monte Carlo Evidence and an Application to Employment Equations,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 58(2), pages 277-297.
- Tom Doan, "undated". "RATS program to replicate Arellano-Bond 1991 dynamic panel," Statistical Software Components RTZ00169, Boston College Department of Economics.
- John Madden & Matthew Crowe, 1998. "Estimating the economic impact of the Sydney Olympic Games," ERSA conference papers ersa98p498, European Regional Science Association.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Toshihide Yorozu & Ayana Shibasaki & Mitsuhiro Osada & Masato Higashi, 2017. "Real Exports and Real Imports: Methodology and Tips for Analysis," Bank of Japan Research Papers 17-04-20, Bank of Japan.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-TUR-2016-03-23 (Tourism Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:boj:bojron:ron160121b. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bank of Japan). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bojgvjp.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.