Domestic financial regulation and external borrowing
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sa, Filipa & Towbin, Pascal & wieladek, tomasz, 2011.
"Low interest rates and housing booms: the role of capital inflows, monetary policy and financial innovation,"
Bank of England working papers
411, Bank of England.
- Filipa Sá & Pascal Towbin & Tomasz Wieladek, 2011. "Low interest rates and housing booms: the role of capital inflows, monetary policy and financial innovation," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 79, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Kaminsky, Graciela Laura & Schmukler, Sergio L., 2002.
"Short-run pain, long-run gain : the effects of financial liberalization,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
2912, The World Bank.
- Graciela Kaminsky & Sergio Schmukler, 2003. "Short-Run Pain, Long-Run Gain: The Effects of Financial Liberalization," NBER Working Papers 9787, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sergio L. Schmukler & Graciela Laura Kaminsky, 2003. "Short-Run Pain, Long-Run Gain; The Effects of Financial Liberalization," IMF Working Papers 03/34, International Monetary Fund.
- Abdul Abiad & Enrica Detragiache & Thierry Tressel, 2010. "A New Database of Financial Reforms," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 57(2), pages 281-302, June.
- Demirguc-Kunt, Asli & Laeven, Luc & Levine, Ross, 2004.
"Regulations, Market Structure, Institutions, and the Cost of Financial Intermediation,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 36(3), pages 593-622, June.
- Asli Demirgüç-Kunt & Luc Laeven & Ross Levine, 2004. "Regulations, market structure, institutions, and the cost of financial intermediation," Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, pages 593-626.
- Asli Demirguc-Kunt & Luc Laeven & Ross Levine, 2003. "Regulations, Market Structure, Institutions, and the Cost of Financial Intermediation," NBER Working Papers 9890, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andrew K. Rose & Mark M. Spiegel, 2004.
"A Gravity Model of Sovereign Lending: Trade, Default, and Credit,"
IMF Staff Papers,
Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 51(s1), pages 50-63, June.
- Andrew K. Rose & Mark M. Spiegel, 2002. "A Gravity Model of Sovereign Lending: Trade, Default and Credit," NBER Working Papers 9285, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andrew K. Rose & Mark M. Spiegel, 2002. "A gravity model of sovereign lending: trade, default and credit," Working Paper Series 2002-09, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Enrica Detragiache & Gianni De Nicolo & Senay Agca, 2007. "Financial Reforms, Financial Openness, and Corporate Borrowing; International Evidence," IMF Working Papers 07/186, International Monetary Fund.
- Portes, Richard & Rey, Helene & Oh, Yonghyup, 2001. "Information and capital flows: The determinants of transactions in financial assets," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 45(4-6), pages 783-796, May.
More about this item
KeywordsBank regulation; cross-border banking;
- G15 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - International Financial Markets
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-06-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2011-06-11 (Banking)
- NEP-IFN-2011-06-11 (International Finance)
- NEP-REG-2011-06-11 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:boe:boeewp:0429. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Digital Media Team). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/boegvuk.html .