Mapping systemic risk in the international banking network
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Stefano Schiavo & Javier Reyes & Giorgio Fagiolo, 2010.
"International trade and financial integration: a weighted network analysis,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(4), pages 389-399.
- Giorgio Fagiolo & Javier Reyes & Stefano Schiavo, 2007. "International Trade and Financial Integration: a Weighted Network Analysis," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2007-11, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Giorgio Fagiolo & Javier Reyes & Stefano Schiavo, 2007. "International Trade and Financial Integration: A Weighted Network Analysis," LEM Papers Series 2007/16, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Giorgio Fagiolo & Javier Reyes & Stefano Schiavo, 2007. "International Trade and Financial Integration : a Weighted Network Analysis," Working Papers hal-00973118, HAL.
- Giorgio Fagiolo & Javier Reyes & Stefano Schiavo, 2007. "International Trade and Financial Integration : a Weighted Network Analysis," Sciences Po publications 2007-11, Sciences Po.
- Kaminsky, Graciela L. & Reinhart, Carmen M., 2000. "On crises, contagion, and confusion," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 145-168, June.
- Joshua Coval & Jakub Jurek & Erik Stafford, 2009. "The Economics of Structured Finance," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 23(1), pages 3-25, Winter.
- Stijn Claessens & Luc Laeven & Deniz O Igan & Giovanni Dell'Ariccia, 2010. "Lessons and Policy Implications from the Global Financial Crisis," IMF Working Papers 10/44, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
KeywordsNetworks; international banking groups; systemic risk; information theory.;
- F20 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - General
- F30 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-03-26 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2011-03-26 (Banking)
- NEP-NET-2011-03-26 (Network Economics)
- NEP-RMG-2011-03-26 (Risk Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:boe:boeewp:0413. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Digital Media Team) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/boegvuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.