|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
|Terminal Degree:||(from RePEc Genealogy)|
International Monetary Fund (IMF)Washington, District of Columbia (United States)
RePEc:edi:imfffus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Ms. Sally Chen & Katsiaryna Svirydzenka, 2021. "Financial Cycles – Early Warning Indicators of Banking Crises?," IMF Working Papers 2021/116, International Monetary Fund.
- Weicheng Lian & Fei Liu & Katsiaryna Svirydzenka & Biying Zhu, 2021. "A Diversification Strategy for South Asia," IMF Working Papers 2021/202, International Monetary Fund.
- Katsiaryna Svirydzenka & Chang Yong Rhee, 2021. "Policy Advice to Asia in the COVID-19 Era," IMF Departmental Papers / Policy Papers 2021/004, International Monetary Fund.
- Mr. Kenji Moriyama & Mr. Nathan Porter & Ms. Celine Rochon & Ran Bi & Jeta Menkulasi & Mr. Jiaqian Chen & Mr. Camilo E Tovar Mora & Ms. Aleksandra Zdzienicka & Ms. Ghada Fayad & Mr. Itai Agur & Mr. Zh, 2020. "Managing External Volatility: Policy Frameworks in Non-Reserve Issuing Economies," IMF Working Papers 2020/288, International Monetary Fund.
- Katsiaryna Svirydzenka, 2016. "Introducing a New Broad-based Index of Financial Development," IMF Working Papers 2016/005, International Monetary Fund.
- Mr. Papa M N'Diaye & Miss Nkunde Mwase & Ms. Hiroko Oura & Ms. Yuanyan S Zhang & Katsiaryna Svirydzenka & Mr. Franto Ricka, 2016. "Spillovers from China: Financial Channels," IMF Spillover Notes 2016/005, International Monetary Fund.
- Ms. Annette J Kyobe & Mr. Papa M N'Diaye & Mr. Martin Cihak & Ran Bi & Christian Saborowski & Mr. Seyed Reza Yousefi & Miss Yuan Gao & Lam Nguyen & Katsiaryna Svirydzenka & Ms. Diana B Ayala Pena & Mr, 2015. "Rethinking Financial Deepening: Stability and Growth in Emerging Markets," IMF Staff Discussion Notes 2015/008, International Monetary Fund.
- Ms. Aleksandra Zdzienicka & Ms. Sally Chen & Katsiaryna Svirydzenka & Stefan Laseen & Federico Diaz Kalan, 2015. "Effects of Monetary and Macroprudential Policies on Financial Conditions: Evidence from the United States," IMF Working Papers 2015/288, International Monetary Fund.
- Mr. Martin Petri & Katsiaryna Svirydzenka, 2014.
"Mauritius The Drivers of Growth—Can the Past be Extended?,"
IMF Working Papers
2014/134, International Monetary Fund.
- Katsiaryna Svirydzenka & Martin Petri, 2017. "Mauritius: The Drivers of Growth – Can the Past Be Extended?," Journal of Banking and Financial Economics, University of Warsaw, Faculty of Management, vol. 2(8), pages 54-83, October.
- Garratt, Rodney & Mahadeva, Lavan & Svirydzenka, Katsiaryna, 2011. "The contagious capacity of the international banking network: 1985-2009," University of California at Santa Barbara, Economics Working Paper Series qt0r89f16p, Department of Economics, UC Santa Barbara.
- Garratt, Rodney & Mahadeva, Lavan & Svirydzenka, Katsiaryna, 2011. "Mapping systemic risk in the international banking network," Bank of England working papers 413, Bank of England.
- Katsiaryna Svirydzenka & Martin Petri, 2017.
"Mauritius: The Drivers of Growth – Can the Past Be Extended?,"
Journal of Banking and Financial Economics, University of Warsaw, Faculty of Management, vol. 2(8), pages 54-83, October.
- Mr. Martin Petri & Katsiaryna Svirydzenka, 2014. "Mauritius The Drivers of Growth—Can the Past be Extended?," IMF Working Papers 2014/134, International Monetary Fund.
- Ratna Sahay & Martin Cihák & Papa N’Diaye & Adolfo Barajas & Ran Bi & Diana Ayala & Yuan Gao & Annette Kyobe & Lam Nguyen & Christian Saborowski & Katsiaryna Svirydzenka & Seyed Reza Yousefi, 2015. "Repensar la profundización financiera: estabilidad y crecimiento en los mercados emergentes," Revista de Economía Institucional, Universidad Externado de Colombia - Facultad de Economía, vol. 17(33), pages 73-107, July-Dece.
- Garratt, Rodney J. & Mahadeva, Lavan & Svirydzenka, Katsiaryna, 2014. "The great entanglement: The contagious capacity of the international banking network just before the 2008 crisis," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 367-385.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 6 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-BAN: Banking (2) 2011-03-26 2012-03-28
- NEP-CBA: Central Banking (2) 2021-01-11 2021-03-29
- NEP-NET: Network Economics (2) 2011-03-26 2012-03-28
- NEP-CWA: Central & Western Asia (1) 2021-12-13
- NEP-FDG: Financial Development & Growth (1) 2021-12-13
- NEP-FMK: Financial Markets (1) 2015-08-25
- NEP-MON: Monetary Economics (1) 2021-01-11
- NEP-RMG: Risk Management (1) 2011-03-26
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Katsiaryna Svirydzenka should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.