Cross-National Patterns of Labor Force Withdrawal
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert L. Clark & Naohiro Ogawa, 1992. "The Effect of Mandatory Retirement on Earnings Profiles in Japan," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 45(2), pages 258-266, January.
- Joseph F. Quinn & Olivia S. Mitchell, "undated". "Social Security on the Table," Pension Research Council Working Papers 96-3, Wharton School Pension Research Council, University of Pennsylvania.
- Joseph F. Quinn & Richard V. Burkhauser, 1993. "Plans And Preferences Of Older American Workers," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 229, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Bovenberg, A.L. & van der Linden, A.S.M., 1997. "Pension policies and the aging society," Other publications TiSEM d1e9c32c-ecf6-4d40-a145-3, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Joseph Quinn, 1996. "The Role of Bridge Jobs in the Retirement Patterns of Older Americans in the 1990s," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 324., Boston College Department of Economics.
- Samuel H. Preston, 1996. "American Longevity: Past, Present, and Future," Center for Policy Research Policy Briefs 7, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- Joseph F. Quinn & Richard V. Burkhauser & Daniel A. Myers, 1990. "Passing the Torch: The Influence of Economic Incentives on Work and Retirement," Books from Upjohn Press, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research, number pt, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Joseph Quinn, "undated". "New Paths to Retirement," Pension Research Council Working Papers 98-10, Wharton School Pension Research Council, University of Pennsylvania.
- Joseph F. Quinn & Kevin Cahill & Richard V. Burkhauser & Robert Weathers, 1998. "The Microeconomics of the Retirement Decision in the United States," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 400, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Joseph F. Quinn, 1999. "The Labour Market, Retirement, and Disability," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 420, Boston College Department of Economics.
More about this item
Keywordslabor force withdrawal; retirement patterns; cross-country studies;
- J2 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor
- J26 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Retirement; Retirement Policies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:boc:bocoec:371. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/debocus.html .