The interbank market during a crisis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Joe Peek & Eric S. Rosengren & Geoffrey M. B. Tootell, 1999. "Is Bank Supervision Central to Central Banking?," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 114(2), pages 629-653.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Olivier de Bandt & Christian Pfister, 2003. "Politique monétaire, capital bancaire et liquidité des marchés," Revue d'Économie Financière, Programme National Persée, vol. 73(4), pages 213-226.
- Ureche-Rangau, Loredana & Burietz, Aurore, 2013. "One crisis, two crises…the subprime crisis and the European sovereign debt problems," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 35-44.
- Jeannette Müller, 2006. "Interbank Credit Lines as a Channel of Contagion," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 29(1), pages 37-60, February.
- Alejandra Anastasi & Pedro Elosegui & Máximo Sangiácomo, 2010. "Call Money Interest Rate Determinants in Argentina," Ensayos Económicos, Central Bank of Argentina, Economic Research Department, vol. 1(57-58), pages 95-126, January -.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bis:biswps:99. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Beslmeisl). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bisssch.html .