Existence of Arrow-Debreu Equilibrium with Generalized Stochastic Differential Utility
This paper establishes, in the setting of Brownian information, a general equilibrium existence result under a stochastic differential for- mulation of intertemporal recursive utility. The present class of utility functionals is generated by a backward stochastic differential equation and incorporates preference for the local risk of the stochastic utility process. The setting contains models in which Knightian uncertainty is repre- sented in the subjective and objective sense.
|Date of creation:||11 Dec 2015|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Postfach 10 01 31, 33501 Bielefeld|
Web page: http://www.imw.uni-bielefeld.de/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Larry G. Epstein & JianJun Miao, 2001.
"A Two-Person Dynamic Equilibrium under Ambiguity,"
RCER Working Papers
478, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- V. Filipe Martins-da-Rocha & Frank Riedel, 2008.
"On Equilibrium Prices in Continuous Time,"
- Martins-da-Rocha, Victor Filipe & Riedel, Frank, 2011. "On equilibrium prices in continuous time," Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers 397, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University.
- Martins-da-Rocha, Victor Filipe & Riedel, Frank, 2008. "On equilibrium prices in continuous time," Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 672, FGV/EPGE Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Mas-Colell, Andreu & Zame, William R., 1991. "Equilibrium theory in infinite dimensional spaces," Handbook of Mathematical Economics, in: W. Hildenbrand & H. Sonnenschein (ed.), Handbook of Mathematical Economics, edition 1, volume 4, chapter 34, pages 1835-1898 Elsevier.
- Frank Riedel & Peter Bank, 2001.
"Existence and structure of stochastic equilibria with intertemporal substitution,"
Finance and Stochastics,
Springer, vol. 5(4), pages 487-509.
- Bank, Peter & Riedel, Frank, 2000. "Existence and structure of stochastic equilibria with intertemporal substitution," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 2000,104, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bie:wpaper:447. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bettina Weingarten)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.