Report NEP-ORE-2011-04-23This is the archive for NEP-ORE, a report on new working papers in the area of Operations Research. Walter Frisch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marie-Louise Leroux & Pierre Pestieau & Grégory Ponthière, 2008. "Should we subsidize longevity?," PSE Working Papers halshs-00586236, HAL.
- Patrick Beißner, 2013. "Brownian equilibria under Knightian uncertainty," Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers 447, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University.
- Schwaab, Bernd & Koopman, Siem Jan & Lucas, André, 2011. "Systemic risk diagnostics: coincident indicators and early warning signals," Working Paper Series 1327, European Central Bank.
- Chun, So Yeon & Shapiro, Alexander & Uryasev, Stan, 2011. "Conditional Value-at-Risk and Average Value-at-Risk: Estimation and Asymptotics," MPRA Paper 30132, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christian T. Brownlees & Fabrizio Cipollini & Giampiero M. Gallo, 2011. "Multiplicative Error Models," Econometrics Working Papers Archive 2011_03, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Statistica, Informatica, Applicazioni "G. Parenti", revised Apr 2011.
- Manoj Jha, Stephen Lagakos Leonid Perlovsky & Covaci, Brindusa & Nikos Mastorakis, Azami Zaharim, 2010. "Recent Advances in Applied Mathematics," Papers 2010/300, Osterreichish-Rumanischer Akademischer Verein.