Equivalence of Piecewise-Linear Approximation and Lagrangian Relaxation for Network Revenue Management
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Meissner, Joern & Strauss, Arne, 2012.
"Network revenue management with inventory-sensitive bid prices and customer choice,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 216(2), pages 459-468.
- Joern Meissner & Arne Strauss, 2008. "Network Revenue Management with Inventory-Sensitive Bid Prices and Customer Choice," Working Papers MRG/0008, Department of Management Science, Lancaster University, revised Apr 2010.
- Isabelle Huault & V. Perret & S. Charreire-Petit, 2007. "Management," Post-Print halshs-00337676, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sumit Kunnumkal & Kalyan Talluri, 2014. "On the Tractability of the Piecewiselinear Approximation for General Discrete-Choice Network Revenue Management," Working Papers 749, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Sumit Kunnumkal & Kalyan Talluri, 2014. "On the tractability of the piecewise-linear approximation for general discrete-choice network revenue management," Economics Working Papers 1409, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
More about this item
Keywordsnetwork revenue management; linear programming; approximate dynamic programming; Lagrangian relaxation methods;
- C61 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Optimization Techniques; Programming Models; Dynamic Analysis
- L93 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Air Transportation
- L83 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Sports; Gambling; Restaurants; Recreation; Tourism
- M11 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - Production Management
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-05-15 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bge:wpaper:608. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bruno Guallar). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bargses.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.