Equivalence of Piecewise-Linear Approximation and Lagrangian Relaxation for Network Revenue Management
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Isabelle Huault & V. Perret & S. Charreire-Petit, 2007. "Management," Post-Print halshs-00337676, HAL.
- Meissner, Joern & Strauss, Arne, 2012.
"Network revenue management with inventory-sensitive bid prices and customer choice,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 216(2), pages 459-468.
- Joern Meissner & Arne Strauss, 2008. "Network Revenue Management with Inventory-Sensitive Bid Prices and Customer Choice," Working Papers MRG/0008, Department of Management Science, Lancaster University, revised Apr 2010.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sumit Kunnumkal & Kalyan Talluri, 2014. "On the Tractability of the Piecewiselinear Approximation for General Discrete-Choice Network Revenue Management," Working Papers 749, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Sumit Kunnumkal & Kalyan Talluri, 2014. "On the tractability of the piecewise-linear approximation for general discrete-choice network revenue management," Economics Working Papers 1409, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
More about this item
Keywordsnetwork revenue management; linear programming; approximate dynamic programming; Lagrangian relaxation methods;
- C61 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Optimization Techniques; Programming Models; Dynamic Analysis
- L93 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Air Transportation
- L83 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Sports; Gambling; Restaurants; Recreation; Tourism
- M11 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - Production Management
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-05-15 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bge:wpaper:608. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bruno Guallar). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bargses.html .