On the Tractability of the Piecewiselinear Approximation for General Discrete-Choice Network Revenue Management
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Tudor Bodea & Mark Ferguson & Laurie Garrow, 2009. "Data Set--Choice-Based Revenue Management: Data from a Major Hotel Chain," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 11(2), pages 356-361, December.
- Hauser, John R & Wernerfelt, Birger, 1990. " An Evaluation Cost Model of Consideration Sets," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 16(4), pages 393-408, March.
- Gustavo Vulcano & Garrett van Ryzin & Wassim Chaar, 2010. "OM Practice--Choice-Based Revenue Management: An Empirical Study of Estimation and Optimization," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 12(3), pages 371-392, February.
- Meissner, Joern & Strauss, Arne, 2012.
"Network revenue management with inventory-sensitive bid prices and customer choice,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 216(2), pages 459-468.
- Joern Meissner & Arne Strauss, 2008. "Network Revenue Management with Inventory-Sensitive Bid Prices and Customer Choice," Working Papers MRG/0008, Department of Management Science, Lancaster University, revised Apr 2010.
- Kalyan Talluri & Garrett van Ryzin, 2004. "Revenue Management Under a General Discrete Choice Model of Consumer Behavior," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 50(1), pages 15-33, January.
- Constantinos Maglaras & Joern Meissner, 2006.
"Dynamic Pricing Strategies for Multiproduct Revenue Management Problems,"
Manufacturing & Service Operations Management,
INFORMS, vol. 8(2), pages 136-148, July.
- Constantinos Maglaras & Joern Meissner, 2003. "Dynamic Pricing Strategies for Multi-Product Revenue Management Problems," Working Papers MRG/0002, Department of Management Science, Lancaster University, revised Nov 2005.
- Sumit Kunnumkal & Kalyan Talluri, 2011. "Equivalence of Piecewise-Linear Approximation and Lagrangian Relaxation for Network Revenue Management," Working Papers 608, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Qian Liu & Garrett van Ryzin, 2008. "On the Choice-Based Linear Programming Model for Network Revenue Management," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 10(2), pages 288-310, October.
- Sumit Kunnumkal & Kalyan Talluri, 2012. "A New Compact Linear Programming Formulation for Choice Network Revenue Management," Working Papers 677, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David Sayah, 2015. "Approximate Linear Programming in Network Revenue Management with Multiple Modes," Working Papers 1518, Gutenberg School of Management and Economics, Johannes Gutenberg-Universität Mainz.
- Thomas W. M. Vossen & Dan Zhang, 2015. "Reductions of Approximate Linear Programs for Network Revenue Management," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 63(6), pages 1352-1371, December.
More about this item
Keywordsoptimization techniques; programming models; dynamic analysis; air transportation; sports; gambling; recreation; tourism; production management;
- C61 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Optimization Techniques; Programming Models; Dynamic Analysis
- L93 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Air Transportation
- L83 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Sports; Gambling; Restaurants; Recreation; Tourism
- M11 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - Production Management
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bge:wpaper:749. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bruno Guallar). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bargses.html .