Manipulation Games in Economics with Indivisible Goods
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Yuji Fujinaka & Toyotaka Sakai, 2007. "The Manipulability of Fair Solutions in Assignment of an Indivisible Object with Monetary Transfers," Journal of Public Economic Theory, Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 9(6), pages 993-1011, December.
- Azacis, Helmuts, 2008.
"Double implementation in a market for indivisible goods with a price constraint,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 62(1), pages 140-154, January.
- Helmuts Azacis, 2004. "Double Implementation in a Market for Indivisible Goods with a Price Constraint," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 623.04, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Azacis, Helmuts, 2005. "Double Implementation in a Market for Indivisible Goods with a Price Constraint," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2005/10, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Bevia, Carmen & Quinzii, Martine & Silva, Jose A., 1999.
"Buying several indivisible goods,"
Mathematical Social Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 1-23, January.
- Carmen Bevia & Martine Quinzii & JosŽ A. Silva, "undated". "Buying Several Indivisible Goods," Department of Economics 97-20, California Davis - Department of Economics.
- Martine Quinzii & Carmen Bevia & JosÅ A. Silva, 2003. "Buying Several Indivisible Goods," Working Papers 9720, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Carmen Beviá Baeza & José Angel Silva Reus, 1997. "Buying several indivisible goods," Working Papers. Serie AD 1997-27, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Tadenuma Koichi & Thomson William, 1995. "Games of Fair Division," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 191-204, May.
- William Thomson, 2007. "Fair Allocation Rules," RCER Working Papers 539, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Svensson, Lars-Gunnar, 1987. "Erratum [Large Indivisibles: An Analysis with Respect to Price Equilibrium and Fairness]," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(2), pages 489-489, March.
- Zhou, Lin, 1991. "Stable matchings and equilibrium outcomes of the Gale-Shapley's algorithm for the marriage problem," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 25-29, May.
- Alkan, Ahmet & Demange, Gabrielle & Gale, David, 1991. "Fair Allocation of Indivisible Goods and Criteria of Justice," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 59(4), pages 1023-1039, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bge:wpaper:371. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bruno Guallar). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bargses.html .