Stable matchings and equilibrium outcomes of the Gale-Shapley's algorithm for the marriage problem
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Klaus, Bettina & Klijn, Flip, 2016.
"Equilibria of deferred acceptance with complete lists,"
Elsevier, vol. 144(C), pages 98-101.
- Bettina Klaus & Flip Klijn, 2016. "Equilibria of Deferred Acceptance with Complete Lists," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'Econométrie et d'Economie politique (DEEP) 16.08, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
- Bettina Klaus & Flip Klijn, 2016. "Equilibria of Deferred Acceptance with Complete Lists," Working Papers 892, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- International Monetary Fund, 2004. "The Internal Job Market of the IMF's Economist Program," IMF Working Papers 04/190, International Monetary Fund.
- Carmen Bevié, 2009. "Manipulation Games in Economics with Indivisible Goods," Working Papers 371, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Peng, Zixuan & Shan, Wenxuan & Guan, Feng & Yu, Bin, 2016. "Stable vessel-cargo matching in dry bulk shipping market with price game mechanism," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 95(C), pages 76-94.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:36:y:1991:i:1:p:25-29. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.