Trade in Goods Within Multinational Companies: Survey-Based Data and Findings for the United States of America
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Susan E. Feinberg & Michael P. Keane, 2001. "U.S.-Canada Trade Liberalization And Mnc Production Location," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 83(1), pages 118-132, February.
- Helleiner, G K & Lavergne, Real, 1979. "Intra-Firm and Industrial Exports to the United States," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 41(4), pages 297-311, November.
- Robert E. Lipsey, 1995. "Trade and Production Networks of U.S. MNCs and Exports by Their Asian Affiliates," NBER Working Papers 5255, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wenjie Chen & Fariha Kamal, 2016.
"The impact of information and communication technology adoption on multinational firm boundary decisions,"
Journal of International Business Studies,
Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 47(5), pages 563-576, June.
- Wenjie Chen & Fariha Kamal, 2016. "The Impact of Information and Communication Technology Adoption on Multinational Firm Boundary Decisions," Working Papers 16-01, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Sebastian Krautheim, 2013. "Export-supporting FDI," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 46(4), pages 1571-1605, November.
- Pablo M. Pinto & Stephen Weymouth, 2016. "Partisan Cycles in Offshore Outsourcing: Evidence from U.S. Imports," Economics and Politics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 28(3), pages 233-261, November.
- Dorn, Sabrina & Egger, Peter, 2015.
"On the distribution of exchange rate regime treatment effects on international trade,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 75-94.
- Dorn, Sabrina & Egger, Peter, 2011. "On the Distribution of Exchange Rate Regime Treatment Effects on International Trade," CEPR Discussion Papers 8654, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Dorn, Sabrina & Egger, Peter, 2012. "On the Distribution of Exchange Rate Regime Treatment Effects on International Trade," Annual Conference 2012 (Goettingen): New Approaches and Challenges for the Labor Market of the 21st Century 62054, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Elsie L. Echeverri-Carroll, 2013. "Offshore assembly and service industries in Latin America," Chapters,in: Handbook of Industry Studies and Economic Geography, chapter 17, pages 411-429 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Jacob Funk Kirkegaard, 2007. "Offshoring, Outsourcing, and Production Relocation—Labor-Market Effects in the OECD Countries and Developing Asia," Working Paper Series WP07-2, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Chen, Yongmin & Feenstra, Robert C., 2008. "Buyer investment, export variety, and intrafirm trade," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 52(8), pages 1313-1337, November.
- Kim J. Ruhl, 2015. "How Well Is US Intrafirm Trade Measured?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 105(5), pages 524-529, May.
- Robert C. Feenstra & Yongmin Chen, 2005. "Buyer Investment, Product Variety, and Intrafirm Trade," NBER Working Papers 11752, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
- E60 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bea:papers:0033. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bryn Whitmire). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/beagvus.html .