Productivity Measures for the Colombian Manufacturing Industry
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Amit Gandhi & Salvador Navarro & David Rivers, 2011.
"On the Identification of Production Functions: How Heterogeneous is Productivity?,"
University of Western Ontario, Centre for Human Capital and Productivity (CHCP) Working Papers
20119, University of Western Ontario, Centre for Human Capital and Productivity (CHCP).
- Salvador Navarro & David Rivers & Amit Gandhi, 2012. "On the Identification of Production Functions: How Heterogeneous is Productivity?," 2012 Meeting Papers 105, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- James Levinsohn & Amil Petrin, 2003. "Estimating Production Functions Using Inputs to Control for Unobservables," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 70(2), pages 317-341.
- Meléndez Marcela & Katja Seim, 2006. "La productividad del sector manufacturero colombiano y el impacto de la política comercial: 1977-2001," Revista Desarrollo y Sociedad, Universidad de los Andes - CEDE, May.
- Juan Esteban Carranza & Stefany Moreno, 2013.
"Tamaño y estructura vertical de la cadena de producción industrial colombiana desde 1990,"
BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA
010416, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Juan Esteban Carranza & Stefany Moreno, 2013. "Tamaño y estructura vertical de la cadena de producción industrial colombiana desde 1990," Borradores de Economia 751, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Casas, Camila & Diez, Federico J. & Gonzalez, Alejandra, 2017. "Heterogeneous exporters: quantitative differences and qualitative similarities," Working Papers 16-26, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Juan Esteban Carranza & Alejandra González-Ramírez & Alex Pérez, 2018. "The Quality and the Destination of the Colombian Manufacturing Exports," Borradores de Economia 1033, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- repec:col:000107:016950 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bdr:ensayo:y:2018:i:87:p:1-69 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsTotal factor productivity; production function; manufacturing industry;
- D24 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Production; Cost; Capital; Capital, Total Factor, and Multifactor Productivity; Capacity
- L25 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Performance
- L60 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bdr:borrec:947. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Clorith Angélica Bahos Olivera). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/brcgvco.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.