Report NEP-EFF-2016-07-16This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lidia Mannarino & Valeria Pupo & Fernanda Ricotta, 2016. "Family Firms And Productivity: The Role Of Institutional Quality," Working Papers 201605, Università della Calabria, Dipartimento di Economia, Statistica e Finanza "Giovanni Anania" - DESF.
- Hiroyuki Yamada & Tien Manh Vu, 2016. "Health insurance coverage and firm performance: Evidence using firm level data from Vietnam," OSIPP Discussion Paper 16E007, Osaka School of International Public Policy, Osaka University.
- Camila Casas & Alejandra González, 2016. "Productivity Measures for the Colombian Manufacturing Industry," Borradores de Economia 947, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Mallawaarachchi, Thilak & Nauges, Céline & Quiggin, John & Sanders, Orion, 2016. "State-contingent analysis of farmers’ response to weather variability: Irrigated dairy farming in the Murray Valley, Australia," TSE Working Papers 16-668, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Aldanondo, Ana M. & Casasnovas, Valero L. & Almansa, M. Carmen, 2016. "Cost-constrained measures of environmental efficiency: a material balance approach," MPRA Paper 72490, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cosimo Beverelli & Matteo Fiorini & Bernard Hoekman, 2015. "Services Trade Restrictiveness and Manufacturing Productivity: The Role of Institutions," RSCAS Working Papers 2015/63, European University Institute.
- Ignacio Lozano-Espitia & Lina Ma. Ramírez-Villegas, 2016. "How Productive is Rural Infrastructure? Evidence on Some Agricultural Crops in Colombia," Borradores de Economia 948, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Koussoubé, Estelle & Nauges, Céline, 2016. "Returns to fertilizer use: does it pay enough? Some new evidence from Sub-Saharan Africa," TSE Working Papers 16-669, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Daouia, Abdelaati & Florens, Jean-Pierre & Simar, Léopold, 2016. "Robust frontier estimation from noisy data: a Tikhonov regularization approach," TSE Working Papers 16-665, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE), revised Jul 2018.
- Arief Anshory Yusuf, 2016. "Energy Efficiency Priority for Indonesia: A General Equilibrium Analysis," UNPAD SDGs Working Paper Series 201617, Center for Sustainable Development Goals Studies, Universitas Padjadjaran, revised Jun 2016.
- Bayo-Moriones, Alberto & Galdon-Sanchez, Jose Enrique & Martinez-de-Morentin, Sara, 2016. "Competitive Strategy, Performance Appraisal and Firm Results," IZA Discussion Papers 10041, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Minh-Tam T. Bui and Arayah Preechametta, 2016. "Land Inequality or Productivity: What Mattered in Southern Vietnam after 1975?," Asia and the Pacific Policy Studies 201625, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.