An Evaluation of the 1997 Fiscal Decentralization Reform in Mexico: The Case of the Health Sector
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Soares, Rodrigo R., 2007.
"Health and the evolution of welfare across Brazilian municipalities,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, pages 590-608.
- Rodrigo R. Soares, 2006. "Health And The Evolution Of Welfare Across Brazilian Municipalities," Anais do XXXIV Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 34th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 105, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Rodrigo R. Soares, 2007. "Health and the Evolution of Welfare across Brazilian Municipalities," NBER Working Papers 13087, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Soares, Rodrigo R., 2007. "Health and the Evolution of Welfare across Brazilian Municipalities," IZA Discussion Papers 2771, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Robalino, David A. & Picazo, Oscar F. & Voetberg, Albertus, 2001. "Does fiscal decentralization improve health outcomes? - evidence from a cross-country analysis," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2565, The World Bank.
- Soto, Victoria Eugenia & Farfan, Maria Isabel & Lorant, Vincent, 2012. "Fiscal decentralisation and infant mortality rate: The Colombian case," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, pages 1426-1434.
- Weingast, Barry R., 2009. "Second generation fiscal federalism: The implications of fiscal incentives," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(3), pages 279-293, May.
- D. Cantarero & Marta Pascual, 2007. "Analysing the impact of fiscal decentralization on health outcomes: empirical evidence from Spain," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(2), pages 109-111.
- John Akin & Paul Hutchinson & Koleman Strumpf, 2005. "Decentralisation and government provision of public goods: The public health sector in Uganda," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(8), pages 1417-1443.
- Dolores Jimenez Rubio, 2011. "The impact of decentralization of health services on health outcomes: evidence from Canada," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(26), pages 3907-3917.
- Luca Crivelli & Massimo Filippini & Ilaria Mosca, 2006. "Federalism and regional health care expenditures: an empirical analysis for the Swiss cantons," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(5), pages 535-541.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jorge Martinez-Vazquez & Santiago Lago-Peñas & Agnese Sacchi, 2017.
"The Impact Of Fiscal Decentralization: A Survey,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 31(4), pages 1095-1129, September.
- Jorge Martinez-Vazquez & Santiago Lago-Peñas & Agnese Sacchi, 2015. "The Impact of Fiscal Decentralization: A Survey," Working papers 29, Società Italiana di Economia Pubblica.
- Jorge Martinez-Vazquez & Santiago Lago-Peñas & Agnese Sacchi, 2015. "The Impact of Fiscal Decentralization: A Survey," Working Papers. Collection A: Public economics, governance and decentralization 1505, Universidade de Vigo, GEN - Governance and Economics research Network.
- Jorge Martinez-Vazquez & Santiago Lago-Peñas & Agnese Sacchi, 2015. "The Impact of Fiscal Decentralization: A Survey," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper1502, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
More about this item
KeywordsFiscal decentralization; federalism; health.;
- H51 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Government Expenditures and Health
- H75 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - State and Local Government: Health, Education, and Welfare
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-01-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-HEA-2012-01-03 (Health Economics)
- NEP-PBE-2012-01-03 (Public Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bdm:wpaper:2011-16. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dirección de Sistemas). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bangvmx.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.