Experiencia comparada europea y el reto de la descentralización sanitaria/Comparative European Experience and the Decentralization Health Challenge
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gerdtham, Ulf-G. & Jonsson, Bengt, 2000. "International comparisons of health expenditure: Theory, data and econometric analysis," Handbook of Health Economics,in: A. J. Culyer & J. P. Newhouse (ed.), Handbook of Health Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 1, pages 11-53 Elsevier.
- Arellano, Manuel & Bover, Olympia, 1995.
"Another look at the instrumental variable estimation of error-components models,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 29-51, July.
- M Arellano & O Bover, 1990. "Another Look at the Instrumental Variable Estimation of Error-Components Models," CEP Discussion Papers dp0007, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Gbesemete, Kwame P. & Gerdtham, Ulf-G., 1992. "Determinants of health care expenditure in Africa: A cross-sectional study," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 303-308, February.
- Pedro Pita Barros, 1998. "The black box of health care expenditure growth determinants," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 7(6), pages 533-544.
- Anindya Sen, 2005. "Is Health Care a Luxury? New Evidence from OECD Data," International Journal of Health Economics and Management, Springer, vol. 5(2), pages 147-164, June.
- Joan Costa-Font & Francesco Moscone, 2008. "The impact of decentralization and inter-territorial interactions on Spanish health expenditure," Empirical Economics, Springer, pages 167-184.
- D. Cantarero & Marta Pascual, 2007. "Analysing the impact of fiscal decentralization on health outcomes: empirical evidence from Spain," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(2), pages 109-111.
- Parkin, David & McGuire, Alistair & Yule, Brian, 1987. "Aggregate health care expenditures and national income : Is health care a luxury good?," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 109-127, June.
- Vincenzo Atella & Giorgia Marini, 2007. "Is Health Care Expenditure Really a Luxury Good? Re-assessment and New Evidence Based on OECD Data," Rivista di Politica Economica, SIPI Spa, vol. 97(2), pages 87-120, March-Apr.
- Di Matteo, Livio, 2000. "The determinants of the public-private mix in Canadian health care expenditures: 1975-1996," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 52(2), pages 87-112, June.
- Nadir Habibi & Cindy Huang & Diego Miranda & Victoria Murillo & Gustav Ranis & Mainak Sarkar & Frances Stewart, 2003. "Decentralization and Human Development in Argentina," Journal of Human Development and Capabilities, Taylor & Francis Journals, pages 73-101.
- Dolores Jimenez Rubio, 2011. "The impact of decentralization of health services on health outcomes: evidence from Canada," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(26), pages 3907-3917.
More about this item
KeywordsDescentralización; gasto sanitario; renta; resultados en salud; Unión Europea ; Decentralization; Health Expenditure; Income; Health Outcomes; European Union.;
- I1 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health
- H7 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lrk:eeaart:32_2_15. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Beatriz Rodríguez Prado). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fcvldes.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.