Limited credit records and market outcomes
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Porqueddu Mario & Venditti Fabrizio, 2014.
"Do food commodity prices have asymmetric effects on euro-area inflation?,"
Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics & Econometrics,
De Gruyter, vol. 18(4), pages 1-25, September.
- Mario Porqueddu & Fabrizio Venditti, 2012. "Do food commodity prices have asymmetric effects on Euro-Area inflation?," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 878, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Curtis R. Taylor, 2004. "Consumer Privacy and the Market for Customer Information," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 35(4), pages 631-650, Winter.
- Diamond, Douglas W, 1989. "Reputation Acquisition in Debt Markets," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 97(4), pages 828-862, August.
- Ekmekci, Mehmet, 2011. "Sustainable reputations with rating systems," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 146(2), pages 479-503, March.
- Martin W. Cripps & George J. Mailath & Larry Samuelson, 2004.
"Imperfect Monitoring and Impermanent Reputations,"
Econometric Society, vol. 72(2), pages 407-432, March.
- Martin W. Cripps & George J. Mailath & Larry Samuelson, 2002. "Imperfect Monitoring and Impermanent Reputations," PIER Working Paper Archive 03-016, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania, revised 30 May 2003.
- Martin Cripps & George J Mailath & Larry Samuelson, 2010. "Imperfect Monitoring and Impermanent Reputations," Levine's Working Paper Archive 618897000000000060, David K. Levine.
- Cripps,M.W. & Mailath,G.J. & Samuelson,L., 2002. "Imperfect monitoring and impermanent reputations," Working papers 17, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- James Vercammen, 2002. "Welfare-Improving Adverse Selection in Credit Markets," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 43(4), pages 1017-1033, November.
- Jappelli, Tullio & Pagano, Marco, 2002.
"Information sharing, lending and defaults: Cross-country evidence,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 26(10), pages 2017-2045, October.
- Tullio Jappelli & Marco Pagano, 1999. "Information Sharing, Lending and Defaults: Cross-Country Evidence," CSEF Working Papers 22, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Jappelli, Tullio & Pagano, Marco, 1999. "Information Sharing, Lending and Defaults: Cross-Country Evidence," CEPR Discussion Papers 2184, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Liu, Qingmin & Skrzypacz, Andrzej, 2009. "Limited Records and Reputation," Research Papers 2030, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Ronel Elul & Piero Gottardi, 2015.
"Bankruptcy: Is It Enough to Forgive or Must We Also Forget?,"
American Economic Journal: Microeconomics,
American Economic Association, vol. 7(4), pages 294-338, November.
- Piero Gottardi & Ronel Elul, 2007. "Bankruptcy: Is It Enough to Forgive or Must we Also Forget?," Working Papers 2007_23, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Ronel Elul & Piero Gottardi, 2008. "Bankruptcy: Is it enough to Forgive or must we also Forget?," CESifo Working Paper Series 2313, CESifo Group Munich.
- Ronel Elul & Piero Gottardi, 2008. "Bankruptcy: Is It Enough to Forgive or Must We Also Forget?," Economics Working Papers ECO2008/41, European University Institute.
- Ronel Elul & Piero Gottardi, 2011. "Bankruptcy: is it enough to forgive or must we also forget?," Working Papers 11-14, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Ronel Elul & Piero Gottardi, 2007. "Bankruptcy: Is it enough to forgive or must we also forget?," Working Papers 07-10, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Giovanni Sartor, 2006. "Privacy, Reputation, and Trust: Some Implications for Data Protection," EUI-LAW Working Papers 4, European University Institute (EUI), Department of Law.
- George A. Akerlof, 1970. "The Market for "Lemons": Quality Uncertainty and the Market Mechanism," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 84(3), pages 488-500.
More about this item
Keywordsprivacy; data retention; credit registers; limited records;
- G24 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Investment Banking; Venture Capital; Brokerage
- G18 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- D82 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Asymmetric and Private Information; Mechanism Design
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-03-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2013-03-16 (Banking)
- NEP-CTA-2013-03-16 (Contract Theory & Applications)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bdi:wptemi:td_903_13. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bdigvit.html .