Stars and comets: an exploration of the patent universe
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Carlo Menon, 2009. "Stars and Comets: An Exploration of the Patent Universe," SERC Discussion Papers 0037, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
References listed on IDEAS
- Griffith, Rachel & Lee, Sokbae & Van Reenen, John, 2008.
"Is distance dying at last?,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
4595, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Rachel Griffith & Sokbae Lee & John Van Reenen, 2008. "Is Distance Dying at Last?," CentrePiece - The Magazine for Economic Performance 240, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Natarajan Balasubramanian & Jagadeesh Sivadasan, 2011.
"What Happens When Firms Patent? New Evidence from U.S. Economic Census Data,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 93(1), pages 126-146, February.
- Natarajan Balasubramanian & Jagadeesh Sivadasan, 2008. "What Happens When Firms Patent? New Evidence from U.S. Economic Census Data," Working Papers 08-03, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- repec:rim:rimwps:36-08 is not listed on IDEAS
- Giovanni Peri, 2005. "Determinants of Knowledge Flows and Their Effect on Innovation," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 87(2), pages 308-322, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Megha Mukim, 2012.
"Does Agglomeration Boost Innovation? An Econometric Evaluation,"
Spatial Economic Analysis,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(3), pages 357-380, September.
- Megha Mukim, 2011. "Does agglomeration boost innovation? An econometric evaluation," ERSA conference papers ersa10p1356, European Regional Science Association.
- Carlino, Gerald & Kerr, William R., 2015.
"Agglomeration and Innovation,"
Handbook of Regional and Urban Economics,
- Carlino, Gerald A. & Kerr, William R., 2014. "Agglomeration and innovation," Working Papers 14-26, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Gerald Carlino & William R. Kerr, 2014. "Agglomeration and Innovation," NBER Working Papers 20367, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Carlino, Gerald & Kerr, William R., 2015. "Agglomeration and innovation," Research Discussion Papers 27/2015, Bank of Finland.
- Gerald Carlino & William R. Kerr, 2014. "Agglomeration and Innovation," Harvard Business School Working Papers 15-007, Harvard Business School.
- Alessandra Scandura, 2013. "The role of scientific and market knowledge in the inventive process: evidence from a survey of industrial inventors," ERSA conference papers ersa13p128, European Regional Science Association.
- Nathan, Max, 2011.
"Ethnic inventors, diversity and innovation in the UK: evidence from patents microdata,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
58329, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Max Nathan, 2011. "Ethnic Inventors, Diversity and Innovation in the UK: Evidence from Patents Microdata," SERC Discussion Papers 0092, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- repec:bof:bofrdp:urn:nbn:fi:bof-201512111472 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordslocalized knowledge spillovers; patents; innovation;
- R10 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - General
- O31 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-02-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-CIS-2011-02-19 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-INO-2011-02-19 (Innovation)
- NEP-IPR-2011-02-19 (Intellectual Property Rights)
- NEP-URE-2011-02-19 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bdi:wptemi:td_784_11. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bdigvit.html .