Italy, Germany, Japan: From Economic Miracles to Virtual Stagnation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Carlin, Wendy, 1994. "West German Growth and Institutions, 1945-90," CEPR Discussion Papers 896, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- G. Basevi & P. Onofri, 1997. "Uno sguardo retrospettivo alla politica economica italiana negli anni '70," Working Papers 280, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Barro, Robert J. & Lee, Jong Wha, 2013.
"A new data set of educational attainment in the world, 1950–2010,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 104(C), pages 184-198.
- Robert J. Barro & Jong-Wha Lee, 2010. "A New Data Set of Educational Attainment in the World, 1950-2010," NBER Working Papers 15902, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David G. Blanchflower & Andrew Oswald, 1995. "International Wage Curves," NBER Chapters,in: Differences and Changes in Wage Structures, pages 145-174 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
KeywordsComparative economic history;
- N1 - Economic History - - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics; Industrial Structure; Growth; Fluctuations
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bdi:workqs:qse_14. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bdigvit.html .