Assessing the allocation of Italian foreign aid
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jacky Amprou & Patrick Guillaumont & Sylviane Guillaumont Jeanneney, 2007.
"Aid Selectivity According to Augmented Criteria,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 30(5), pages 733-763, May.
- Patrick GUILLAUMONT & Sylviane GUILLAUMONT JEANNENEY & Jacky AMPROU, 2005. "Aid Selectivity According to Augmented Criteria," Working Papers 200526, CERDI.
- Patrick Guillaumont & Sylviane Guillaumont Jeanneney & Jacky Amprou, 2011. "Aid Selectivity According to Augmented Criteria," Working Papers halshs-00562658, HAL.
- Sylviane GUILLAUMONT JEANNENEY & Patrick GUILLAUMONT & Jacky AMPROU, 2006. "Aid Selectivity According to Augmented Criteria," Working Papers 200616, CERDI.
- Canavire-Bacarreza, Gustavo & Nunnenkamp, Peter & Thiele, Rainer & Triveño, Luis, 2005.
"Assessing the allocation of aid: Developmental concerns and the self-interest of donors,"
Kiel Working Papers
1253, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Canavire-Bacarreza, Gustavo & Nunnenkamp, Peter & Thiele, Rainer & Triveño, Luis, 2006. "Assessing the allocation of aid: developmental concerns and the self-interest of donors," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 3983, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Dollar, David & Levin, Victoria, 2004. "Increasing selectivity of foreign aid, 1984-2002," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3299, The World Bank.
- Dudley, Leonard & Montmarquette, Claude, 1976. "A Model of the Supply of Bilateral Foreign Aid," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 66(1), pages 132-142, March.
More about this item
KeywordsItalian foreign aid; aid allocation; donor motives; economic development.;
- F35 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Aid
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bdi:opques:qef_43_09. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bdigvit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.