Assessing the vulnerability of emerging Asia to external demand shocks: the role of China
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Vansteenkiste, Isabel & Dées, Stéphane, 2007. "The transmission of US cyclical developments to the rest of the world," Working Paper Series 798, European Central Bank.
More about this item
Keywordsexports; investment; elasticity;
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- E22 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Investment; Capital; Intangible Capital; Capacity
- N6 - Economic History - - Manufacturing and Construction
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-04-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-CNA-2009-04-05 (China)
- NEP-DEV-2009-04-05 (Development)
- NEP-SEA-2009-04-05 (South East Asia)
- NEP-TRA-2009-04-05 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bdi:opques:qef_38_09. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bdigvit.html .