Report NEP-CNA-2009-04-05This is the archive for NEP-CNA, a report on new working papers in the area of China. Zheng Fang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Poncet, Sandra & Steingress, Walter & VANDENBUSSCHE, Hylke, 2008. "Financial constraints in China: firm-level evidence," CORE Discussion Papers 2008079, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Lamia Kamal-Chaoui & Edward Leeman & Zhang Rufei, 2009. "Urban Trends and Policy in China," OECD Regional Development Working Papers 2009/1, OECD Publishing.
- Maria Csanadi, 2009. "The „Chinese style reforms” and the Hungarian „Goulash Communism”," IEHAS Discussion Papers 0903, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Daniela Marconi & Laura Painelli, 2009. "Assessing the vulnerability of emerging Asia to external demand shocks: the role of China," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 38, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Ronald McKinnon & Gunther Schnabl, 2009. "China's financial conundrum and global imbalances," BIS Working Papers 277, Bank for International Settlements.
- Johansson, Anders C., 2009. "Is U.S. Money Causing China'S Output?," Working Paper Series 2009-6, China Economic Research Center, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 15 May 2009.
- Maria Csanadi & Hairong Lai & Ferenc Gyuris, 2009. "Global crisis and its implications on the political transformation in China," IEHAS Discussion Papers 0905, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.