Urban Trends and Policy in China
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Danzer, Alexander M. & Dietz, Barbara & Gatskova, Ksenia & Schmillen, Achim, 2014.
"Showing off to the new neighbors? Income, socioeconomic status and consumption patterns of internal migrants,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 230-245.
- Danzer, Alexander M. & Dietz, Barbara & Gatskova, Ksenia & Schmillen, Achim, 2013. "Showing off to the new neighbors? Income, socioeconomic status and consumption patterns of internal migrants," Munich Reprints in Economics 20029, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Alexander M. Danzer & Barbara Dietz & Kseniia Gatskova & Achim Schmillen, 2013. "Showing off to the new neighbors? Income, socioeconomic status and consumption patterns of internal migrants," Working Papers 330, Leibniz Institut für Ost- und Südosteuropaforschung (Institute for East and Southeast European Studies).
- Danzer, Alexander M. & Dietz, Barbara & Gatskova, Kseniia & Schmillen, Achim, 2013. "Showing Off to the New Neighbors? Income, Socioeconomic Status and Consumption Patterns of Internal Migrants," IZA Discussion Papers 7370, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Mehtap Akgüç & Corrado Giulietti & Klaus Zimmermann, 2014.
"The RUMiC longitudinal survey: fostering research on labor markets in China,"
IZA Journal of Labor & Development,
Springer;Forschungsinstitut zur Zukunft der Arbeit GmbH (IZA), vol. 3(1), pages 1-14, December.
- Akgüc, Mehtap & Giulietti, Corrado & Zimmermann, Klaus F., 2013. "The RUMiC Longitudinal Survey: Fostering Research on Labor Markets in China," IZA Discussion Papers 7860, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Asian Development Bank (ADB), 2013. "Strategic Options for Urbanization in the People's Republic of China: Key Findings," ADB Reports RPT135557-2, Asian Development Bank (ADB), revised 16 Dec 2013.
- Kostka, Genia, 2014. "Barriers to the implementation of environmental policies at the local level in China," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7016, The World Bank.
- Yan, Dan & Schneider, Uwe A. & Schmid, Erwin & Huang, He Qing & Pan, Lihu & Dilly, Oliver, 2013. "Interactions between land use change, regional development, and climate change in the Poyang Lake district from 1985 to 2035," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 119(C), pages 10-21.
- Xinyue Ye & Yichun Xie, 2012. "Re-examination of Zipf’s law and urban dynamic in China: a regional approach," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 49(1), pages 135-156, August.
- Desmet, Klaus & Rossi-Hansberg, Esteban, 2014. "Analyzing urban systems : have megacities become too large ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6872, The World Bank.
- Jiadan Li & Jinsong Deng & Ke Wang & Jun Li & Tao Huang & Yi Lin & Haiyan Yu, 2014. "Spatiotemporal Patterns of Urbanization in a Developed Region of Eastern Coastal China," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(7), pages 1-17, June.
- Claudia Ambruosi & Giulia Baldinelli & Emanuela Cappuccini & Federica Migliardi, 2010. "Metropolitan Governance: Which Policies for Globalizing Cities?," Transition Studies Review, Springer;Central Eastern European University Network (CEEUN), vol. 17(2), pages 320-331, June.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-04-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-CNA-2009-04-05 (China)
- NEP-DEV-2009-04-05 (Development)
- NEP-TRA-2009-04-05 (Transition Economics)
- NEP-URE-2009-04-05 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:govaab:2009/1-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/teoecfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.