Urban Trends and Policy in China
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Danzer, Alexander M. & Dietz, Barbara & Gatskova, Ksenia & Schmillen, Achim, 2014.
"Showing off to the new neighbors? Income, socioeconomic status and consumption patterns of internal migrants,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 230-245.
- Danzer, Alexander M. & Dietz, Barbara & Gatskova, Ksenia & Schmillen, Achim, 2013. "Showing off to the new neighbors? Income, socioeconomic status and consumption patterns of internal migrants," Munich Reprints in Economics 20029, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Alexander M. Danzer & Barbara Dietz & Kseniia Gatskova & Achim Schmillen, 2013. "Showing off to the new neighbors? Income, socioeconomic status and consumption patterns of internal migrants," Working Papers 330, Leibniz Institut für Ost- und Südosteuropaforschung (Institute for East and Southeast European Studies).
- Danzer, Alexander M. & Dietz, Barbara & Gatskova, Kseniia & Schmillen, Achim, 2013. "Showing Off to the New Neighbors? Income, Socioeconomic Status and Consumption Patterns of Internal Migrants," IZA Discussion Papers 7370, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Mehtap Akgüç & Corrado Giulietti & Klaus Zimmermann, 2014.
"The RUMiC longitudinal survey: fostering research on labor markets in China,"
IZA Journal of Labor & Development,
Springer;Forschungsinstitut zur Zukunft der Arbeit GmbH (IZA), vol. 3(1), pages 1-14, December.
- Akgüc, Mehtap & Giulietti, Corrado & Zimmermann, Klaus F., 2013. "The RUMiC Longitudinal Survey: Fostering Research on Labor Markets in China," IZA Discussion Papers 7860, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Asian Development Bank (ADB), 2013. "Strategic Options for Urbanization in the People's Republic of China: Key Findings," ADB Reports RPT135557-2, Asian Development Bank (ADB), revised 16 Dec 2013.
- Kostka, Genia, 2014. "Barriers to the implementation of environmental policies at the local level in China," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7016, The World Bank.
- Yan, Dan & Schneider, Uwe A. & Schmid, Erwin & Huang, He Qing & Pan, Lihu & Dilly, Oliver, 2013. "Interactions between land use change, regional development, and climate change in the Poyang Lake district from 1985 to 2035," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 119(C), pages 10-21.
- Xinyue Ye & Yichun Xie, 2012. "Re-examination of Zipf’s law and urban dynamic in China: a regional approach," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 49(1), pages 135-156, August.
- Desmet, Klaus & Rossi-Hansberg, Esteban, 2014. "Analyzing urban systems : have megacities become too large ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6872, The World Bank.
- Jiadan Li & Jinsong Deng & Ke Wang & Jun Li & Tao Huang & Yi Lin & Haiyan Yu, 2014. "Spatiotemporal Patterns of Urbanization in a Developed Region of Eastern Coastal China," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(7), pages 1-17, June.
- Claudia Ambruosi & Giulia Baldinelli & Emanuela Cappuccini & Federica Migliardi, 2010. "Metropolitan Governance: Which Policies for Globalizing Cities?," Transition Studies Review, Springer;Central Eastern European University Network (CEEUN), vol. 17(2), pages 320-331, June.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-04-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-CNA-2009-04-05 (China)
- NEP-DEV-2009-04-05 (Development)
- NEP-TRA-2009-04-05 (Transition Economics)
- NEP-URE-2009-04-05 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:govaab:2009/1-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/teoecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .