The Effect of the Federal Reserve’s Tapering Announcements on Emerging Markets
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Peter J. Morgan, 2011.
"Impact of US Quantitative Easing Policy on Emerging Asia,"
Macroeconomics Working Papers
23215, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Peter J. Morgan, 2011. "Impact of US Quantitative Easing Policy on Emerging Asia," Finance Working Papers 23215, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Morgan, Peter J., 2011. "Impact of US Quantitative Easing Policy on Emerging Asia," ADBI Working Papers 321, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Michael Ehrmann & Marcel Fratzscher & Roberto Rigobon, 2011.
"Stocks, bonds, money markets and exchange rates: measuring international financial transmission,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 26(6), pages 948-974, September.
- Michael Ehrmann & Marcel Fratzscher & Roberto Rigobon, 2005. "Stocks, Bonds, Money Markets and Exchange Rates: Measuring International Financial Transmission," NBER Working Papers 11166, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ehrmann, Michael & Fratzscher, Marcel & Rigobon, Roberto, 2005. "Stocks, bonds, money markets and exchange rates: measuring international financial transmission," Working Paper Series 452, European Central Bank.
- Joshua Aizenman & Mahir Binici & Michael M. Hutchison, 2016.
"The Transmission of Federal Reserve Tapering News to Emerging Financial Markets,"
International Journal of Central Banking,
International Journal of Central Banking, vol. 12(2), pages 317-356, June.
- Aizenman, Joshua & Binici, Mahir & Hutchison, Michael M, 2014. "The Transmission of Federal Reserve Tapering News to Emerging Financial Markets," Santa Cruz Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt7n17z9km, Department of Economics, UC Santa Cruz.
- Joshua Aizenman & Mahir Binici & Michael M. Hutchison, 2014. "The Transmission of Federal Reserve Tapering News to Emerging Financial Markets," NBER Working Papers 19980, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mackowiak, Bartosz, 2007.
"External shocks, U.S. monetary policy and macroeconomic fluctuations in emerging markets,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 54(8), pages 2512-2520, November.
- Bartosz Mackowiak, 2006. "External Shocks, U.S. Monetary Policy and Macroeconomic Fluctuations in Emerging Markets," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2006-026, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Sharon Kozicki & Eric Santor & Lena Suchanek, 2011. "Unconventional Monetary Policy: The International Experience with Central Bank Asset Purchases," Bank of Canada Review, Bank of Canada, vol. 2011(Spring), pages 13-25.
- Payne, Richard, 2003. "Informed trade in spot foreign exchange markets: an empirical investigation," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(2), pages 307-329, December.
- Ehrmann, Michael & Fratzscher, Marcel, 2004. "Taking stock: monetary policy transmission to equity markets," Working Paper Series 354, European Central Bank.
- Vivek Arora & Martin Cerisola, 2001. "How Does U.S. Monetary Policy Influence Sovereign Spreads in Emerging Markets?," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 48(3), pages 1-3.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yildirim, Zekeriya, 2016. "Global financial conditions and asset markets: Evidence from fragile emerging economies," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 208-220.
- Parantap Basu & Shesadri Banerjee, 2015. "Effect of Quantitative Easing on the Indian Economy: A Dynamic Stochastic General Equilibrium Perspective," CEGAP Working Papers 2015_03, Durham University Business School.
- repec:eee:ememar:v:33:y:2017:i:c:p:173-188 is not listed on IDEAS
- Evzen Kocenda & Michala Moravcova, 2016.
"Intraday Effect of News on Emerging European Forex Markets: An Event Study Analysis,"
Working Papers IES
2016/20, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Sep 2016.
- Evžen Kocenda & Michala Moravcová, 2018. "Intraday Effect of News on Emerging European Forex Markets: An Event Study Analysis," CESifo Working Paper Series 7239, CESifo Group Munich.
- Özmen, M. Utku & Yılmaz, Erdal, 2017.
"Co-movement of exchange rates with interest rate differential, risk premium and FED policy in “fragile economies”,"
Emerging Markets Review,
Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 173-188.
- M. Utku Ozmen & Erdal Yilmaz, 2016. "Co-movement of Exchange Rates with Interest Rate Differential, Risk Premium and FED Policy in “Fragile Economies”," Working Papers 1621, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Hwee Kwan Chow & Taojun Xie, 2016. "Are House Prices Driven by Capital Flows? Evidence from Singapore," Journal of International Commerce, Economics and Policy (JICEP), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 7(01), pages 1-21, February.
- Anaya, Pablo & Hachula, Michael & Offermanns, Christian J., 2017. "Spillovers of U.S. unconventional monetary policy to emerging markets: The role of capital flows," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 73(PB), pages 275-295.
- repec:eee:ecosys:v:42:y:2018:i:4:p:597-615 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsInternational financial markets; Transmission of monetary policy; International topics;
- C33 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
- F32 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Current Account Adjustment; Short-term Capital Movements
- G14 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Information and Market Efficiency; Event Studies; Insider Trading
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-12-29 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2014-12-29 (Central Banking)
- NEP-IFN-2014-12-29 (International Finance)
- NEP-MAC-2014-12-29 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2014-12-29 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bca:bocawp:14-50. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.bank-banque-canada.ca/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.